Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what exactly the purpose of estabishing a forum is. To jeer and re-jeer day by day. Being a INTER fan, I never throw the rubbish to Milan forum, so I have the right to say this:

My dear Milan fellow, if you come here only with the rubbish and nothing else, just stop type any words and go away. I think if what I say is agreed by other INTER fans here, it just shows that u are NOT welcomed here.

The forum of INTER is the place to talk about our team, players, coach, even our training pitch. I know little, but I do want to read useful and knowledgeful threads here, not the RUBBISH!!!!

If I am dreaming it, then just keep only one thread as the garbage store!

plz, stop useless assault and tease, and set up more good thread like Van der Meyde ,etc

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Joshua lew i stand as the first person near u and will always be my good friend.Joshua lew thanks a lot for naming my thread ANDY VAN DER MEYDE

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
COOLNTALL said:
Joshua lew i stand as the first person near u and will always be my good friend.Joshua lew thanks a lot for naming my thread ANDY VAN DER MEYDE
Yes, COOLNTALL, I name your thread, and the thread is good, is just what we should discuss at the time. But on another side, I can NOT find more threads like that and this make your thread more treasure-like!

If you agree with me, then, I want to tell u my idea to avoid this. Say nothing to the rubbish like thread and let it be. Yes we have no right prevent others' type, but we can control our own.

I don't want to hate A.C. Milan by mislead.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Joshua I know ur intentions are kind, but if you had been here for more than 1 year, you would understand this fued a lot more, plus as it is Inter sucks thanks to Moratti so there are not many new things to talk about, even calciomercato is kinda unimportant to us, SO I rather see how CoolnTall and Arianna do :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jack, I appreciate what COOLNTALL and ADRIANA do here, it makes our forum something warm and lovely;) :D GaGa , I like the way of your posting, to say the truth, I think it has been a important part of our forum atmosphere.:cool:

So, Jack, maybe u misunderstand my meaning since you have named these 3 good guys.

What I try to do is let the thread "Milan's 2 years Serie B" and "Inter's 15 years' nothing", the threads like this not happen anymore. Nothing new, just waste the Xtratime's server's harddisk store.

But as mention the COOLNTALL and ADRIANA's date here, WHY NOT!! I like that, it's beautiful and enchanting!! GaGa's every next post is different, so I like, too.

I post the thread just want to communicate with u, my forumistas , I know what I want or what I appreciate is not the rule or standard, I just say out my feelings:)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
GUYZ FRIENDS CALL ME EL MAGNIFICO DE SEXO;)
I SENT HER MY REAL PIC SHE SAID U ARE SO SWEET AND COOL

So jack goffy i m dam working and everything is going in GREAT:happy:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Man I wish you the best, hopefully you can add a little Inter blue to Ariana´s already black udine heart ;)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yes, Gaga is our friend, he can write what he wants, but ban those stupid Milanistas with an average age of 7 years. They are so full of shit that their pants break.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
jack goff said:
Man I wish you the best, hopefully you can add a little Inter blue to Ariana´s already black udine heart ;)
thx jackyyy i will sure work on it;) ;)
u can count on me!!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
jACKYY GOFF i ve got an idea can u make my van der meyde thread a poll for voting:happy: :happy:
and call the poll van der meyde to stay or not well like that;)
i think it will be a bomb we will give people 2week time
so what do u think;)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
aRIANNA dont be sad at me i always drinka bit after a girl is happy on me or says i m sweet:D
that why i wrote it when i woke up i was amazed but dont be sad it was all written bcz of joy .
joy=great thing
P.S.i took my friends web camera for today so that u would see me live but its sad it did not work:depress:

ANYWAY LIKE SCOTISH PEOPLE SAY
ARIANNA I LIKE YA A LOT

1 - 20 of 64 Posts