Xtratime Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Serie A starts on 1st October. The Italian league season is starting later than usual in order to allow the Italian under 21 team to complete in the Olympics without punishing their domestic teams.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
On RaiUNO on sunday evening 18.15 CET they show all the highlights from Serie A/B matches played, the show is called 90 minutes i think...
The only bad thing is thats in Italian so i can't understand sh!t about what there are telling:(

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the information! And while I`m at it, I have another question too..I don`t know what La Giostra dei GOL is...is that a TV-show or something?? Cuz RAI is a TV-channel, right? (I think I have it..somewhere!) It would help alot if you could clear this up for me... :) And sorry for being stupid, I just am, I guess...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
The Channel Rai International shows on sunday mornings the program called La Giostra Dei Gol/it is a program that shows a featured match not know until that morning..During the featured match whenever a goal is scored from another match they show it..So it keeps you updated on all other games:

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,308 Posts
Those of us in the U.S. get Rai International which telecasts one game every Sunday. In the East Coast of the U.S. we get it at 11:00 ET (which is 17:00 in Italy). The game is taped, with 2 hours delay. And, every 3 weeks we also get to see "90 Minutes," after the Sunday game.

Hey, good to see a Nuno fan !! :cool:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I guess this doesn`t mean that I have to get up early every sunday morning to watch these games then! The time in Italy and here (in Norway) are about the same...
So that program, 90 minutes, is sent every third week, or is that only in the US? It`s kinda important to me to have all the facts, so I don`t miss out on anything!

Hehe, yeah, I`m a Nuno fan, all right! That`s mainly why I need all this information! ;)

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Wait, Bonita, this is confusing. I have RAI International, I live on the East Coast of the US...and my first game on Sundays starts at 9:00 in the morning after a 30 minute pre-game show!! Then....Well, when there were Saturday games they did show alot of those, on Saturday, and I got 2 games on Sunday. Once the Saturday games ended, I got 3 games on Sunday....one live in the morning then 2 on delay, one in the afternoon and one in the early evening. And I get "90 Minutes" every Sunday, usually about 20-30 minutes after the post-game show that follows the featured match. AND let's not forget La Domenica Sportiva which has guests, usually a couple of whom are players, and lots of coverage of the days games. Everybody confused now?

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
RAI international shows two Serie A matches one live per SUnday and usually one on Saturday. Then 2 highlights programmes one about 20 minutes after the first game around 3 p.m. Italian time and the evening game is about 10:00 Italian time and it is showed about 2 hours delayed.

Now that ESPN has gone bonkers RAI has the best coverage around.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,308 Posts
Hi Debs, I'm referring to a local channel in New York City (where I live) which carries only one Rai International game every Sunday at 11:00. In the past season they seemed to show only the games I would have preferred to miss. You are very lucky because you are viewing the games on cable and/or dish service which indeed shows two games every Sunday plus other specials. I'm green (or blue?)with envy :eek:

To add to my misery I cannot see any South American WC qualifying games. Thank heavens for futbolargentino.com, lanacion.com and our dear dear forum friends I'm still keeping track on my favorite Argies :cool:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the help and replies, but I have another tiny question (and this will be the last one!). You see, I`ve found three channels on my TV; RAIUNO, RAIDUE and RAITRE (or something like that). Are any of those Rai International in Italian or something? Or is Rai Int. "another" channel again? A reply would be highly appreciated!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.