Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody please help me,does anybody have the points(I don't remember the number)the Roma Ultras made about saving Football,I can't find them.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
I think that "manifesto" is crap. I read it a couple of months ago and I found it partly ridiculous. Seriously, all matches played at the same time?? Shirt numbers 1 to 11 and no names? Do they mean this just for the purpose of meaning something or what? The rest I agree with though. At least to some extent.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Thoto, maybe because you haven't seen football in those days.

The shirt without the name on it symbolizes that no player is bigger than the club and the colours.Something that Totti and some others need to be reminded of every now and then.

Something like an orange/black away shirt for us is outright ridiculous.
What do we need more than a yellow/red and a white kit?

Equal Kickoff times to make a move against the TV mafia.Serie B sometimes has to play on friday and monday nights.

Bring back the Champions Cup where only the actual winner of the previous league is allowed to play, would be fantastic.
It would upvalue the Uefa Cup, who lost all pride lately.
Why do failures of the Champions League are allowed to compete in it afterwards?
It was much more glorious 15 and plus years ago ...

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
il_principe said:
Thoto, maybe because you haven't seen<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Football&id=69';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> football </a>in those days.

The shirt without the name on it symbolizes that no player is bigger than the club and the colours.Something that Totti and some others need to be reminded of every now and then.

Something like an orange/black away shirt for us is outright ridiculous.
What do we need more than a yellow/red and a white kit?

Equal Kickoff times to make a move against the<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=TV&id=21';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> TV </a>mafia.Serie B sometimes has to play on friday and monday nights.

Bring back the Champions Cup where only the actual winner of the previous league is allowed to play, would be fantastic.
It would upvalue the Uefa Cup, who lost all pride lately.
Why do failures of the Champions League are allowed to compete in it afterwards?
It was much more glorious 15 and plus years ago ...
Unfortunately,we do not live in an ideal world.Football has become BIG business where money,power and influence contribute to the success or lack of it of your club.There are some who go as far as saying that another ideal would be to eradicate those same Ultras who have been nothing but a thorn to our club recently.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
just because the sport has become big business doesn't mean i have to apreciate or accept it to every extend, does it?

some of those fvcks up there in Lega, Fifa, Uefa obviously prefer having everybody wearing a suit and register via fingerprint before entering the stadium.

miracles like verona or samp winning the scudetto will most probably never happen again.i wonder why...

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Franco Carraro, d ickhead by profession.

His hobby however is destroying calcio from his position at FIGC (Italian FA).

·
Registered
13,143 Posts
They're workin' Fiorentina over this year because their president challenged the two, just like they did to us two years ago when Sensi spoke out against the power arrangement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts