Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not related to football, but I beg the moderators not to delete/close this topic before I get some answers...Please? :) I just thought that it's the best forum to ansk this question since there are quite a number of people here esp. from Europe...

Question :
If I want to pursue postgraduate studies (master degree) in a European country/USA, do I need to have a bachelor degree with honours, or is it sufficient to have a 'mere' bachelor degree?
Because I know that the systems in different countries is different...

Thanx a lot!

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'm not sure about European country, but in here (Australia) you only need to have a bachelor degree to apply for Master degree.
I asked my friend in USA, and he said that you can apply for master degree straight away.

e mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yep, in the US you can apply to any university for a master's degree with a normal bachelor's degree. But if you want to get into a good university, it's best to graduate with honors, or else have some other kind of distinguishment.

·
International
6,519 Posts
It's the same way here in Slowenia, but please, who will come here... ? :confused:

S

·
0 Posts
universities

I work in a school etc. If you want specific info about
UK universities mail me.

SCOTTISHTONY

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx Pierre, Kazema for the info from Aussie and U.S. :)
I guess I'll mail ScottishTony for the info on UK universities...

Are there people from Holland (I know Lazia and Michel are away but there are other Dutch here, right?), Germany, ...?
More info on UK is also welcome...

P.S. Pierre: I'll start to e-mail you the pics of the mysterious Lazio players :p I'll mail them picture by picture I guess...easier that way!

Forza Lazio

1 - 6 of 6 Posts