Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think they are compatible as partners up front?
I think they really are, with Sheva on the right and Adriano on the left.
I really want to see them playing together one day, it will be very INTEResting.
In nerrazzuri's shirt of course :drool:
With Ronaldinho behind them, they will be able to destroy even the most prolific defensive line-up. :drool: again
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
u dont need to wait for a long. just try them in FM2005 ;):D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I agree. I look forward to seeing the duo in action for us next season.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I agree that this would be an unbelievable duo!!!:dazed:
However, you might not have to wait too long to see that duo in action in real life, thanks to :jester: Uno di Noi :jester: :happy::stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
The Adriano-Sheva partnership would be so perfect it could well be forbidden!

They compliment each other and the addition of Ronaldinho to that partnership would form the best attacking lineup today.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Who cares if they can play together? Its not going to happen and as for Ronaldinho playing behind them, I think you should get back to playing Championship Manager.

·
Registered
247 Posts
San Siro said:
I agree that this would be an unbelievable duo!!!:dazed:
However, you might not have to wait too long to see that duo in action in real life, thanks to :jester: Uno di Noi :jester: :happy::stuckup:

Cheers.;)
Yep , he'll buy Shevchenko who himself said he thinks Inter play amazing footie and he would love to partner Adriano , you'll keep Crespo :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Coco is a pure ***** Period and will never do anything anyway,Thank god we got rid of him.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Cacini, Ganz would have been a current Milan player if he wasn´t sold either. What´s your point? I´m talking about the CURRENT Milan. I don´t want to make any more deals with them. Be it Pirlo (who I´ve always adored) or anyone else for that matter. No more deals with Milan.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Inter and Milan two clubs in the city will merge and form a new mega club very soon. I know that from this thread. :lala: Can't wait for Adriano-Sheva! :howler:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Its not going to happen
BUT
The prospective combination of Adrinao and Shevchenko, the 2 best strikers in world football, supplied by the best playmaker around Gaucho is so mouthwatering
its the mother of all nightmares for defenders

·
Registered
59,788 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
Inter and Milan two clubs in the city will merge and form a new mega club very soon. I know that from this thread. :lala: Can't wait for Adriano-Sheva! :howler:
Imagine Adriano - Sheva against the mighty Pavon and Co bwahahahahahahahahaha :howler:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nice avatar, Nerazzurri4life! A Sheva-Adriano combination with Ronaldinho supporting them will destroy any defence in the world! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Imagine a Milan combined team that will look like this:

----------------------Dida-------------------------------

----J.Zanetti------Stam------Nesta------Maldini----------

---------------------Gatusso----------------------------

-------Stankovic--------------------Pirlo-----------------

-----------------------Kaka-----------------------------

------------Sheva-------------Adriano-------------------

Subs:
Toldo
Cafu
Cordoba
Burdisso
Cambiasso
Seedorf
Emre
Rui Costa
Martins
Crespo

and replace Kaka with Ronaldinho if you want Ronaldinho in the team.
This team will rule the world of football.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts