Xtratime Community banner

Can Ronaldo deliver the scudetto to Inter?

• Yes, of course. He's still the best striker in the World. How can O Fenomeno fail when motivated?

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Maybe. Inter need to strengthen further in defense.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Not really, team spirit could be a problem.

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • No chance. Inter are well covered in attack anyway.

Votes: 36 50.0%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent rumours have linked Real Madrid striker Ronaldo back with a move to Internazionale.

Ronaldo twice came within inches of clinching the scudetto for the nerazzuri, but would a return to the San Siro help Inter claim their first title for 16 years?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I actually don't think they would give Ronaldo a warm welcome back in Milano ;)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hey, where's the option. "Nope, because Ronaldo is not going to return to Inter"? :)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I love the first option ... I wonder who placed his bet on this ;) I went for number 2, despite being a fan of Cordoba, it's not sufficient. Cannvaro left a hughe gap in the Inter-defence IMO.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Why would Inter waste a fine talent named Adriano on a player who is on the downslide? Why do people think that Ronaldo would actually provide Inter the hope of a Scudetto with his return? One player does not win Scudetti, especially a player who relies on top-notch through balls to feed his lazy ass.

Hell, I'm not even Interisti and I object to a return of Ronaldo. Who on earth would want him back??

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
ronaldo didnt need a thru ball when he went thru juventus in the 2nd leg.... out paced them with ease and almost scored :( your just mad he'll be playing for inter and not juventus :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Ronaldo can still offer something but certainly not at Inter,Many of the fans are still pretty bitter about his departure for Madrid.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
KnoccOut said:
ronaldo didnt need a thru ball when he went thru juventus in the 2nd leg.... out paced them with ease and almost scored :( your just mad he'll be playing for inter and not juventus :D
Hardly. I cannot stand Ronaldo and frankly he's not the player he used to be. I was not even thinking about him playing for Juve because I don't want him here.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Nah no way he's coming back. Unless martins and vieri show they are useless. I am convinced VIeri is useless and needs to go to SErie C, but Martins we have to wait and see. If Martins fails, then ROnaldo should be back.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Inter + Ronaldo = Cl, Coppa Italia, Scudetto :D

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
If Ronaldo comes back, he might have to spend a considerable amount of time on the bench. Has anyone considered that? With the abundance of attacking talent that Inter already possess, he's going to have to make do with his fair share of substitute appearances. Unless, of course, Inter sells either Vieri or Martins or Adriano or Cruz or Recoba or..

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Uh ohh

the cheap imposter Dagoods

might come and support Inter now

that his favorite american idol ronaldo is coming back

Hey Dagoods, who's ur new fav defender, mihajovic???????LOL

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Uh ohh

I never supported INTER MILAN...not ever! and even if O FENOMENO...my feelings towards the PERDENTI will never change!

when it comes to Italia...there is only one team I care for!
yep, that's right...the same team that ended your little streak :D...

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I would say no. Scoring goals isn't Inter's problem. Keeping them out is.

What Inter need is a bit more defensive organisation, andh perhaps 1 world class defender to help out. When you look at Milan with Nesta, Maldini and Stam all in the squad, and Juve with the defensive pair of Cannavaro and Thuram, it shows that having a very strong defence is important in Serie A.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Uh ohh

Hey whats wrong with Mihajlovic, he's a lot better than Materazzi anyway.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts