Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think red star will win the league this year there too good. :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I REALLY doubt it, Zvezda will come second in the league(after Partizan) and win the Yugoslav Cup, not bad if you ask me :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we're 7 points behind partizan right now...
they're coming to Marakana for the Derbi...
we have to win that...we have to beat Obilic and have partizan lose to Obilic...and we need a team like OFK or Rad or Milicionar to tie them....oh yeah we also can't lose or tie a remaining match or our chances our pretty much shot....it will be tough, but we can do it....the worst part of it is, is that we have to rely on the performnaces of other teams to help us out, and in the past that has not been nice to us, with matches being bought and so on an so forth...

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
We are 6 points behind Partizan..(only :))

What we need is a draw between Partizan and Obilic and Partizan and OFK Beograd or some other team, but the problem is, as Delija said, we can make no more mistakes!!!
Which really sucks, I mean look what our league has come to, you draw a couple of times, lose only one match throughout the season, but just because of a couple of those draws you're almost out of the race for the title... :(

But don't worry, this is our year... :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, so much on relying on other tems, Patizan beat Hajduk 5-0 yesterday HAHAHA :)

you still have a slight chance though(after beating Rad) but you must get the full 3 points in every game...

oh well, there's always next year :)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Well Hajduk sucks anyway.... :)

What worries me is that Zvezda have scored their first goal in the 70 + minute twice in a row...The team is obviously under a lot of pressure, they start panicking and making mistakes if they don't score quickly, that's where you can tell how young and inexperienced they are.
But I'm still not worrying, on the 1st of April, we shall see " ko je ko".... :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red Stars biggest problem is they got no real strikers
and if its going the way its going then Partizan are favourites in the derby.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts