Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what we are wondering here in Milan for the next season...

With all of them in shape and with the Ronaldo in the Phenomenon version I think they can and have to play at the same time! :D

Anyway that's a choise that Cuper has to take for the next year. If they want those 3 to play together then he has to change our scheme to the 4-3-3 cauz Recoba is not good on the left wing...

Bytheway this is not something we have to decide now, let's win the scudetto first! :D

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
------------Recoba----------------
Ronaldo---------------Vieri-------

Not much to discuss IMO.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, that's the scheme! You got it! ;) Anyway to play like that Cuper has to make some choices, for example he has to forget a midfield with 2 wings.

The new midfield should have 3 players like DiBiagio or C.Zanetti. I don't really know if Cuper is gonna leave his loved 4-4-2.

Bytheway players like Recoba-Vieri and Ronaldo fully in shape have to play all the games! :D

No matter what schemes, they just have to play! ;)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
We could still play 4-4-2 and like that. We just need to make a little adjustements with the tactics and play with a diamond midfield. Then we just need some wingers that can be played defensively as well. We have Dalmat who can be used as both as a right winger and left winger. Don´t trust Conceiçao much to give him a starting place in such a midfield. If Seedorf could keep this up for an entire season,then he would be the natural choice. :undecide:

But if we wanna use Recoba right behind Vieri and Ronaldo we need to play with a diamond midfield. But realistically we know that Cuper doesn´t use a diamond midfield. So Recoba should start training for the left wing position and we position him there. I wouldn´t have any problems with that either,if he could start working there.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
i would love to see a diamond midfield
check this out:

Code:
                C.Zanetti 
  Seedorf                        Dalmat
                 Recoba
or
Code:
                C.Zanetti 
   Dalmat                         Emre
                 Recoba
those are two really great. i really would like to see cuper play like that one day....i think it would work out really great...

Forza INTER

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have absolutely no problem with Recoba playing as a left-winger.
He did that in Venezia and the result was 10 goals and 11 assists in 19 matches:eek:
Which left-midfielder in the world can compare to such stats??? And they are especially impressive considering he played for Venezia!!!
What need to be done for him to reach these hights again is to give him a more free role. And I think that will be done IF Inter goes out and buy a new a defensive minded leftback. Recoba needs to think the most about offense, then the results will come for sure:)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
They may have dubbed Recoba's position with Venezia as Left wing but that was bullsh*t. He had a totally free role with NO defensive duties. I said it many times Recoba is wasting his time at Inter. I cant understand how a club, would pay so much for a player, but wont give him his place on the team.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
This is also my main concern...........IMHO Recoba is not a left winger...........he can't really defend.......He is a great attacker and free kick taker but he;s not a left winger ......

This would be Cuper's decision where to use him but I don't support it if CUper change his tactic just because of 1 player !!!

if cuper don't like playmaker, then he shouldn't use one !!!!!!!!

Sell Recoba if he must to because the team is #1:angel:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
IMO, if ronaldo is not fit, then we should keep continue to play recoba upfront to partner with vieri...that is the best partnership...with his passing and support, vieri can score a lot of goals...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I dunno,I think Cuper have trained Chino to be left wing all season long but it seemed he hasnt provide the spark we expected him to create down the flank!I think his best position is still the centre!Second striker or fantasista!

I believe Cuper is not a stubborn person!If he sees a different formation is better he would sacrifice 4-4-2.However I doubt Cuper would see any tactic better than this one cuz even he is not a stubborn person,but he is conservative!:D

This is in my dream!!

Toldo

Simic-Materazzi-Cordoba

Javier-Christiano-Dalmat-Coco

Chino

R9-Bobogol

HOW ABOUT THAT?!!!Pretty cool huh?!!I believe this could work really but I doubt Cuper would use it!:rolleyes: I think this would be perfect in CL!!With the effectiveness of Javier and Coco,it could really give more security for players like Christiano,Dalmat and Chino to hold the ball more to create things as they are all good ball-holder!!This could just be the tactic for us in CL!

Dont worry,Cuper is the best,he will figure it out for us!:)

FORZA INTER!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts