Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can liverpool win 6th european title dis year??

ball is round..i guess anything can happen :eek:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
weih, poyo giler letak jalur gemilang jd avatar :pp huhuhuuhuh takper, takper patriotisme :D

dude, ko tinggal mane?

Yes, anything can happen :shades:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
yes.

draw PSV today...... then get chelsea and win on away goals.

then get a boring juventus and luis garcia gets a lucky goal again and then defend all the way.

that´s it.. 5 CL :)

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shah alam :nerd: ........hahahaha...banga as rakyat malaysia.....yes u r rite anything can happen.......un predictable luis garcia..... :eek:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
If we get a reasonable draw I think we can, there are nearly as many average teams as strong ones getting through to the QFs. If we can get through the next round and the SFs anything can happen in a one off final (see fluke by a certain scummy side in 1999)

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
OOOOOOhhh very hard for Liverpool but then again everything is possible. And like stated before many average sides in the draw like PSV, Lyon, Bayern but then again on their day these teams may cause havoc with PSV being an exception

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vlepnat said:
OOOOOOhhh very hard for Liverpool but then again everything is possible. And like stated before many average sides in the draw like PSV, Lyon, Bayern but then again on their day these teams may cause havoc with PSV being an exception

bayern :shades:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ze da Fiel said:
yes.

draw PSV today...... then get chelsea and win on away goals.

then get a boring juventus and luis garcia gets a lucky goal again and then defend all the way.

that´s it.. 5 CL :)

well compare to domestic league :thmbdown: .....luis garcia shows his excellency..in CL.... :eekani: :thmbup: :eekani: simple touch on ball...later its in d net...thats our garcia.... :D

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
ACMILAN2005 and Karma please use english in the confines of this forum, we like to be international but for the sake of moderating and the lack of knowledge of the language I respectfully ask you to use English while in public discussion

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Owenization-NRG said:
ACMILAN2005 and Karma please use english in the confines of this forum, we like to be international but for the sake of moderating and the lack of knowledge of the language I respectfully ask you to use English while in public discussion

Thanks.
oh really really sorry yar.... :sigh:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
hope that Chelsea, Milan, Juve and Bayern get drawn together and they have a decent chance, shame Morientes aint eligible though as his experience might have been crucial.

will Xabi Alonso be back soon ?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how if they paired up like dis??? chelsea- milan......bayern-juventus

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
sorry ON, just had to do that :pp

Actually I just told him why did he use the national flag for his avatar, and his whereabouts in Malaysia ;)

Nothing malicious guys ;)

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
Never suspected it for a second, but there was a situation in another forum a while back when the FMs needed to scramble for a translator. It's a policy now, my bosses say ;)

·
International
1,878 Posts
One game at a time... one game at a time...

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i guess nuthing is imposibble nowdays.... :cool: if porto knocked out dis year...i think we r the porto of 2005..... :shades:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
I think Xabi is out for the rest of the season?

Liverpool - Lyon

Now that would be a good match :greed: :D

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Xabi scheduled to be back 2nd April. Hopefully sooner.

Not sure if 2nd April means able to play, or have just fully recovered from the injury.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts