Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
juve couldn't beat gala. LOL home or away.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have seen the rather identical thread about this before i made this one.

But seriously, when Inter made that record i swore to myself that no team will ever beat that in my lifetime because it's just embarrasing for the league as a whole. But Juventus these days...what can i say, if only Conte could give his players that mentality when they went into Europe...there would be no stopping them. He kicks ass in Serie A.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Inter gained 17 straight victories that season until Udinese stopped them.
They can if they try to do it. The form is excellent, the difference in quality between Juve and the next 6-7 opponents is rather big, and the schedule is not that hard (H-Sampdoria, A- Lazio, H - Inter, A- Verona, H - Chievo, H- Torino). The trickiest would be that 18th match away to Milan.

But I have serious doubts that Juve will have this record as a goal. With a pretty big difference at the top, I'm not sure Juve will give their best. On February 20th, right after the match against Chievo, Juve start in Europe, so the concentration might be put on those matches. Also, at the end of January there is a coppa match away to Roma, so that will be another distraction

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Lots of jinxing threads popping up, not sure why anyone really cares about this record.

I don't think so, some team will sit back and we won't be able to break them down between now until then and we won't manage to.

There'll be a draw along the way.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
I guess they did, but that Inter team would wipe the floor with the current juve team.
Serie A was way better at that time then now.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I guess they did, but that Inter team would wipe the floor with the current juve team.
Serie A was way better at that time then now.
This thread was about another record, which Juve didn't beat. It was about the number of straight wins. Inter made 17, while Juve were stopped at 12.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts