Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
absolutely the hottest young player around at the moment, just sweet sixteen and already made his mark in EPL.

so what do you think, can he become better than the legendary Brazilian ? he has all the tools to do it. :eekani:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Who cares about him, don't forget about that 9 year old kid in Brazil, he's the real star!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
LOL he scored an easy tap in

remember these gems who made an impact at a young age at everton

- Billy Kenny
- Michael Branch
- Danny Cadamateri
- Francis Jeffers
- Nick Chadwick

all absolute gash

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DavidSilk24 said:
LOL he scored an easy tap in

remember these gems who made an impact at a young age at everton

- Billy Kenny
- Michael Branch
- Danny Cadamateri
- Francis Jeffers
- Nick Chadwick

all absolute gash
I can understand your cynicsm but the media today doesn't agree with you :shades:

thye say Rooney and Vaughan can become the best partnership on the planet for the next fifteen years. :eekani:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
the same media that creamed over Darren Caskey, Sonny Pike and Julian Joachim ??????

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DavidSilk24 said:
the same media that creamed over Darren Caskey, Sonny Pike and Julian Joachim ??????
Sonny Pike was only about five though, they were right about Rooney wan't they ?

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
they were right about Rooney wan't they ?
Speaking of Rooney, great game by him this past weekend:eekani: Talk about a nightmare.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Sonny Pike was only about five though, they were right about Rooney wan't they ?
yeah but the hits to misses ratio is very low.

for every rooney there are loads and loads of players who's potential will never be reached.

rooney's first goal was a stunner from outside the box to end arsenal's long unbeaten run

vaughan's was a tap in at home against a relegation threatened side with everton already 3-0 up

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Well the media format is guess every player with any talent will be the next best thing then conveniently lose score until one does make it big then claim you broke the news!

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
He scores one goal and now suddenly he could become the next Pele??

The English are hilarious sometimes. :D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
King_Henrik said:

Hey don't tar us all with the same brush, it is the English media and people who take the media as gospel. According to our media Ronaldinho was 99% certain to become a manu player and where does he play now.......................?

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
King_Henrik said:

whatever happened to the Scottish Michael Owen ? the one that used to play for Celtic ? ;)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
whatever happened to the Scottish Michael Owen ? the one that used to play for Celtic ? ;)
He signed for us, kicked a ball at harry redknapp's head live on Sky Sports. loaned him out to Dundee where he scored against celtic. to help towards rangers league win that season. came back and didnt play again, let him go for a free to hearts and he scored against celtic again :dielaugh: helping rangers go top.

bye bye Burchill we'll probably forget you

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
now I can understand why Owen&Becks prefer to sign for Real...

about Ronaldinho and Robben, outside England, people expect ManUtd NOT paying up accordingly.. so.. no deal. Man u are talking about Toldo, Cassillas.. end of the day.. its gonna be Carroll still :D

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I read yesterday that United will sign Robinson for £8m, an improvement but not top class at all.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I read that another team (Real Madrid?) is ready to offer £6m for Robinson but Man Utd were told he would cost £8m - I'd laugh if they charged the mancs more!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Perhaps you can do a swap lehmann - Howard.

For improvement sake.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Owzat said:
I read that another team (Real Madrid?) is ready to offer £6m for Robinson but Man Utd were told he would cost £8m - I'd laugh if they charged the mancs more!
Robinson to Real Madrid
Casillas to Arsenal
Rob Green to United

i'd be happy with that. :D

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Nice to see the media are looking to ruin Vaughan's prospects already. Like Rooney - Moyes will keep his feet on the ground and deal with the media.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts