Xtratime Community banner

India vs UAE

• Both will win each leg and aggregate will get in play.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
20,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we? We are in dire situations,just sacked our successful on what fvcking ground only god knows. We have a tough opponent in UAE, lets see what will happen.

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Have you ever produced a player in a half decent league?

I've looked at your squad and every single one of them play in India.

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
20,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you ever produced a player in a half decent league?

I've looked at your squad and every single one of them play in India.
bhaichung played way back played for Bury F.C. Well he is past his prime. Sunil Chettri was in MLS and even played vs MANU as a late sub.

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
It just amazes me that a country the size of India can't produce the odd decent player. I know the vast majority are more interested in cricket and other sports but you'd think they could produce the odd player.

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
20,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It just amazes me that a country the size of India can't produce the odd decent player. I know the vast majority are more interested in cricket and other sports but you'd think they could produce the odd player.
well China does not too, and decent players dont get support because of the vices like favoritism,nepotism which are abundant in India.

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
China are poor aswell but at least they've produced several players who have played abroad. They also have an improving league which is now paying big money to players. A Scottish player (Derek Riorden/Hibs) has been offered £30,000 a week to play in China.

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
20,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
China are poor aswell but at least they've produced several players who have played abroad. They also have an improving league which is now paying big money to players. A Scottish player (Derek Riorden/Hibs) has been offered £30,000 a week to play in China.
plus India has only one sports= Cricket, others are mere game.

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
Seems like India's biggest problem right now is the corrupt FA. I also heard from Jefe that attendances are generally poor, except for Calcutta derby.

Chinese league was a mess a couple years back, with match fixing scandal and all.. Don't know how it is run now, but the rich owner of Guangzhou certainly made it more interesting..:pp

PS. Indonesia is the 4th most populous country in the world, and we also suck big time in football..:pp

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
20,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Seems like India's biggest problem right now is the corrupt FA. I also heard from Jefe that attendances are generally poor, except for Calcutta derby.

Chinese league was a mess a couple years back, with match fixing scandal and all.. Don't know how it is run now, but the rich owner of Guangzhou certainly made it more interesting..:pp

PS. Indonesia is the 4th most populous country in the world, and we also suck big time in football..:pp
yup whole South Asia sucks in football. Totow whats the name of your national league?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts