Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Impressive result away to the might Israel!!

Pity that I think they wont make it to Germany. I will definilty have tears in my face, after all we wont be able to give them THAT beating that they deserve so badly!!!

FIFA should intervene and put the champions of 98 automotically in the 06 WC

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
If they lose against Ireland they won't make it IMO. I think Ireland are certain favourites to win the group, France, us and Switzerland will fight for second. And yes that is an impressive result, Israel haven't lost for 6 qualification matches, no team in this group managed to beat us (except for the Faroe Islands...but we haven't played against them yet...). Israel is no pushover, never has been and never will be. :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
France Needs To Work On Its Youth!! Youth Youth!!

Get Barthez Out Of Net And Get Some Youths To Play...
You Guys Have Potential But Never Utilize It!

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Fvck Em!!

That's what they get for capping a bunch of West Africans. I won't miss them in 06 and neither will the rest of the world. :stuckup:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
They will, France always got sh!t groups so they can qualify anyway. Just look at Holland and Czec Republic, always in the same group and always super tough groups, and look at Poland they simply can't avoid getting England.

BTW, France would have played in WC 94 too, if it wasn't for Israel. But I don't mind that at all. It meant that Sweden qualified and finnished third :D

·
Registered
56,462 Posts
nasty nick said:
They will, France always got sh!t groups so they can qualify anyway. Just look at Holland and Czec Republic, always in the same group and always super tough groups, and look at Poland they simply can't avoid getting England.

BTW, France would have played in WC 94 too, if it wasn't for Israel. But I don't mind that at all. It meant that Sweden qualified and finnished third :D

i would prefer have sweden in the group. we beat them recently.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Raanan said:
Israel haven't lost for 6 qualification matches, no team in this group managed to beat us (except for the Faroe Islands...but we haven't played against them yet...). Israel is no pushover, never has been and never will be. :)
Stop friggin repeating that in every post! :pp

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
the only chance they have of going to germany is if they bring back European Its a knock out and play it in Germany :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Flo said:
Fvck Em!!

That's what they get for capping a bunch of West Africans. I won't miss them in 06 and neither will the rest of the world. :stuckup:
interesting, this coming from a guy whose national teams fielded a few "africans" themselves in the last decade or so.... :moan:

not to mention that their best ever player was technically from mozambique... :rollani:

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
shemy said:
interesting, this coming from a guy whose national teams fielded a few "africans" themselves in the last decade or so.... :moan:

not to mention that their best ever player was technically from mozambique... :rollani:
We're a country a fraction the size in population compared to France...We had to scour that continent..... ;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
numerodix said:
Stop friggin repeating that in every post! :pp
Stop stalking me then :)
And yeah I know truth hurts, you don't wanna know what I'll do if we actually make the world cup! :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
nasty nick said:

i thought it was at the hands of bulgaria, when ginola infamously gave the ball away during the w,cup qualifying....i might wrong

·
Registered
56,462 Posts
shemy said:
i thought it was at the hands of bulgaria, when ginola infamously gave the ball away during the w,cup qualifying....i might wrong
you're completly right. a draw would have been enough. the prob is that we took a goal at the last minute. ouch!:D

·
Registered
555 Posts
mali said:
you're completly right. a draw would have been enough. the prob is that we took a goal at the last minute. ouch!:D
yea, unfortunately that was relatively the end of his france career, awesome player though...i wonder if anyone has that clip..

1 - 20 of 134 Posts