·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sweeteye: :sweeteye: :sweeteye:

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Yes. But then again, so can 8 other teams at the moment.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
liverpool placed 8th???? :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Liverpool is 7th and psv 8th. But imo psv is a lilte bit underrated, so was porto last CL by the bookies. And Lyon is more favoriete than inter. Milan and CHelsea are together the favo, then Juve.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
its milan or chelsea...i think they both have more than others do. juve lacks offensiveness, unless capello decides to actually be more open minded. inter lack a defence. i think the others are making up numbers.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CUG said:
its milan or chelsea...i think they both have more than others do. juve lacks offensiveness, unless capello decides to actually be more open minded. inter lack a defence. i think the others are making up numbers.

others juz making up d numbers??? :nono: we will see that also :D and we will how far chelsea can go dis season.... :pp :pp

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
ofcourse Chelsea can win it :thmbup: but the question is will they?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
offcourse we could win it. i think we would be right up there in the favourites with milan.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
With a bit of luck Liverpool I think can make it to the final, and there anything can happen. The football they play is the type that succeeds in the two-legged knockout format. I'd say Milan are the favourites, especially with Shevchenko coming back. But if anybody looks good enough to beat them, it probably is Chelsea.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
why not?
Juve en route to the CL final defeat to Milan knocked out bothe Barcelona and Real Madrid

Chelsea Milan are favourites
Juventus
Inter

But as i have reiterated Any team can win it

I just hope Milan play Chelsea next (so there is one less excellent team to face for Inter)

Juve to play Liverpool

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cihan007x said:
They can win becasue they are good defensively. Defensive teams can win big competitions liek the CL, and teams like Barcelona and Man Utd will lose

becasue they are good defensively :rollani: who chelsea?? :D

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
acmilan2005 said:
becasue they are good defensively :rollani: who chelsea?? :D
I dont know what Chelsea have you been watching, but this Chelsea that I Have been watching has a better defence then any Team in the premierleague.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Chelsea are favourites to win the CL arent they, so this is kind of like a rhetorical question. LOL

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Nico said:
Yes. But then again, so can 8 other teams at the moment.
8 other teams?

Name 8 other teams.

:shades:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
8 other teams?

Name 8 other teams.

:shades:
hahahha
maybe he means the chelsea bench warmers as the 8th team

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I am not ruling out any team at this moment. Everybody (including me) has dumbed on PSV, but they have done very well in Holland this year. Liverpool has done not so well in EPL but well in the CL, so I wouldn't rule them out either.

If I had to guess it would be Milan or Chelsea, but then again I was way wrong in my preditions last year.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts