Xtratime Community banner

Can anyone stop Haifa?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first third of the season is coming to an end this weekend and with that Maccabi Haifa is on the verge of completing an undefeated rounds, a win on Saturday against Petah Tikva will make it 10 wins and 1 draw which is quite impressive. With that being said it's obvious our league this season is a one team title race with other 2-3 teams trying to catch the other top places while the rest battle for midtable/relegation. Maccabi Haifa is simply better than everyone this season, and it doesn't look like they can be stopped. Or do you think the opposite?

I voted No, although we still have many rounds left, Haifa's advantage at the top along with their amazing depth will make it impossible for them to let another league title stlip between their hands. Only Ashdod look like they can pose a threat for Haifa so far, and Ashdod with all due respect can't match Haifa over an entire season. Maccabi Tel Aviv are already 14 points away from the top, and the rest aren't even close.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Maccabi Haifa is probably one of the best teams in UEFA that is not playing in Europe (exluding teams from the big 5 countries). They are a legitamite CL team and probably would have had 2 wins by now if they were in Macc. Tel Aviv's group. Too bad they choked, twice :wallbang:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Theres too much hype for Maccabi Haifa.

So they have money?
So they have a good team?

Big deal....
They still struggle. They still don't know what the outcome will be.
Didn't anyone remember how they got ambushed by AEK like 5-0 last season. The team is good, but there is alternitivies. Like the Chinese Economy, it will cool down my friend, it will cool down!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
The title is green this season, in the league in the moment there is nobody that can stop Maccabi Haifa.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
The title is green this season, in the league in the moment there is nobody that can stop Maccabi Haifa.
Mind you that they tied Beitar IMPERIA Jerusalem 1-1 at Kiriat Eliezer :D
I was there....

I have the pictures too ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts