Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pondering whether any country really does have the strength to stop Brazil from winning a 6th World Cup in Germany in 2006.The Samba Kings to me look so unstoppable and will take a real special effort from anyone to stop them on their march.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
they must be all geniuses, anyway i don't believe you :pp
Me against Lampard would be a no contest, Lampost loves to get his arse handed to him by 17 year old midfielders wearing red :tongue:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Me against Lampard would be a no contest, Lampost loves to get his arse handed to him by 17 year old midfielders wearing red :tongue:
well if you are as good as Fabregas i suggest you get your arse into London pronto :pp

btw, Brazil scored their first goal in how long last night ? unstoppable !!! :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Even Belgium had them at the last world cup. they were lucky they only faced a half-arsed Germany and a typically clueless England. Italy would have owned them completely :stuckup: ;) :D

doesn't matter, bring them on :)
we'll f*** them up in Germany next year :fero: :scared: :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
as it happens i can see Brazil going out in the group stage, they are in absolute turmoil while England march on with a hop,skip and a jump. :proud:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
as it happens i can see Brazil going out in the group stage, they are in absolute turmoil while England march on with a hop,skip and a jump. :proud:
Right into a crevass :pp

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
It was far from magic what we saw against Peru yesterday, the doves on the pitch where more entertaining then the game itself, still great goal by Kaka after a very good pass from Ronaldo.

·
Registered
245 Posts
What's wrong with Brazil winning their 6th World Cup title? I don't mind it, as long as they play a very beautiful football. Their WC 2006 squad may well resembles the Brazilian 1970 WC winning team ( with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Robinho, Adriano, Diego ). Go grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
in short, yes.....w,cup qualifying form is not the same form they might have at the world cup. Remember the argies in 2002 :doh:

sure there are a few teams that can challenge brazil on their day and have beaten them in the past. but brazil will always be brazil, i mean what team can boast 5 or 6 of the best players at thier positions.

just before the 2002 w,cup i think, a t.v. analsyst said that a full strength france was unbeatable,of course france never had a full strength squad at the time but his main point was that the biggest threat to france, well would be france.

i think presently the same would go for brazil...

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
our team is very far from being a finished article. We got a long way to go before being the outright favourites to win teh world cup next year.

First we have to change teh tactical formation, which is wrong.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Brazil struggled against Peru....have u seen their other boring ass 0-0 games!???Their head coach is not dat good , & he's gone end dat empire :shades:

Brazil wont win shit!!

1 - 20 of 302 Posts