Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Premier League XI I was shocked and devastated to find a certain Andy Cole being alongside Phillips in the strikers role. Did they know that Shearer is bang on form this year and deserving of a place. Cole is good but without Yorke and Beckham he would not score as many goals. Shearer relies on Fergie for a lot of his goals but Fergie has been injured for half of the season. Imagine how many goals the guy would have scored if Fergie was constantly fit.

Also I was aondering what you think should be done with the guy they call Pistone. He had an awful start but is a good player. Robbo should be able to bring this out and the same could be done with Goma and Marcelino. The thing is that we have potentially good players who need to be given a chance.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
ive heard pistone has been injured for a LONG time, and will probably replace domi as left back for next season

and wat premier league XI you talking about pool?

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
BTW how is Marcelino doing? He was awesome last season at Mallorca and if he's on the list, maybe we Real Madrid, should get interested in him?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marcellino has been injured a lot at Newcastle and has not done that well for the toon. The PL XI that I speak of is the one that was given by the players in the PL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts