Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why in God's name would any other nation or fan come to this site and bash Italian supporters. Is it because your country was once beaten by the Azzurri and you were waitng for this golden oppurtunity ? Do you think it's fair to go on and bash serie A as well, when the league has little or nothing to do with the National teams performance ? What does the Champions league, Uefa etc have anything to do with the WC ? How dare you come to this site and label the Azzurri as an always have been failure, and why ? What have we not done to deserve this ? I can tell you that as an Italian, we may talk a lot among ourselves, but we still have respect. I'm even hearing comments from people who don't know squat about the game, never follow the game, leagues, rankings, history, with the most absurd comments about the Azzurri. I ask myself, why don't they do the same for Argentina, France, Portugal etc ? Could this be racisim, jelousy or a little of both ? Do some of you Italian haters honestly think that the officiating was fair towards the Azzurrri ? 5, I repeat 5 dis counted goals ! A red card to Totti that was not justified at all. He dove they said ! No one on earth could of made out a deliberate dive. BS is what it was ! Do you know how hard a team has to work, in soccer, to score a single goal ? If yes, then how many goals must a team score to decide a match ? It happened with Croatia, then with Mexico and finally with Korea. Don't you think a team would get tired and discouraged from this ? So is it fair to say that we are complaining ? If the same thing is to happen to England, Brazil, Spain or Germany, does this mean that no one will dare question this ? When, or if, 1 of these teams are to be eliminated, are we, Italians, to go to every other forum and bash the EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, the players, the fans, the nation, the history and the people ? Yes, any of you Italian haters think this is a good idea ? Finally, for those of you who appreciate the Azzurri and there achievements, but who dislike there style of play:confused: , does this mean that if the Azzurri comes back with a different approach in the next Euro or WC, kicks everyone's asses, attacks on a continous basis, that you are suddenly going to like the Azzurri ? Yes ! Because if the answer is yes, and if there is a nation with plenty of football talent and minds that could change al this, you are talking about it. In fact, there is always a good chance that Italy will come back even stronger. So, why don't you all kindly leave us alone and let us think up our new strategy all on our very own. If you hate us so much, then leave us alone. I guess it's fair to say that if Korea beats Spain next or that the US beats Germany, that both these teams will not give out a sound and that they will accept there defeats bravely ? Even if the officiating proved against them, right ? If Brazil beats England or vise versa and the officiating was biased, I will not hear a beep, right ? Ya, right ! Last, remember to you all. Only the winner will be remembered from this WC. Even if a nation goes further then another, at the end of the competition, the winner alone will only be remembered. Have some respect and worry about your own potential problems, because you will never break our unity down with your stupid remarks. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UV said:
Why in God's name would any other nation or fan come to this site and bash Italian supporters. Is it because your country was once beaten by the Azzurri and you were waitng for this golden oppurtunity ? Do you think it's fair to go on and bash serie A as well, when the league has little or nothing to do with the National teams performance ? What does the Champions league, Uefa etc have anything to do with the WC ? How dare you come to this site and label the Azzurri as an always have been failure, and why ? What have we not done to deserve this ? I can tell you that as an Italian, we may talk a lot among ourselves, but we still have respect. I'm even hearing comments from people who don't know squat about the game, never follow the game, leagues, rankings, history, with the most absurd comments about the Azzurri. I ask myself, why don't they do the same for Argentina, France, Portugal etc ? Could this be racisim, jelousy or a little of both ? Do some of you Italian haters honestly think that the officiating was fair towards the Azzurrri ? 5, I repeat 5 dis counted goals ! A red card to Totti that was not justified at all. He dove they said ! No one on earth could of made out a deliberate dive. BS is what it was ! Do you know how hard a team has to work, in soccer, to score a single goal ? If yes, then how many goals must a team score to decide a match ? It happened with Croatia, then with Mexico and finally with Korea. Don't you think a team would get tired and discouraged from this ? So is it fair to say that we are complaining ? If the same thing is to happen to England, Brazil, Spain or Germany, does this mean that no one will dare question this ? When, or if, 1 of these teams are to be eliminated, are we, Italians, to go to every other forum and bash the EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, the players, the fans, the nation, the history and the people ? Yes, any of you Italian haters think this is a good idea ? Finally, for those of you who appreciate the Azzurri and there achievements, but who dislike there style of play:confused: , does this mean that if the Azzurri comes back with a different approach in the next Euro or WC, kicks everyone's asses, attacks on a continous basis, that you are suddenly going to like the Azzurri ? Yes ! Because if the answer is yes, and if there is a nation with plenty of football talent and minds that could change all of this, you are talking about it. In fact, there is always a good chance that Italy will come back even stronger. So, why don't you all kindly leave us alone and let us think up our new strategy all on our very own. If you hate us so much, then leave us alone. I guess it's fair to say that if Korea beats Spain next or that the US beats Germany, that both these teams will not give out a sound and that they will accept there defeats bravely ? Even if the officiating proved against them, right ? If Brazil beats England or vise versa and the officiating was biased, I will not hear a beep, right ? Ya, right ! Last, remember to you all. Only the winner will be remembered from this WC. Even if a nation goes further then another, at the end of the competition, the winner alone will only be remembered. Have some respect and worry about your own potential problems, because you will never break our unity down with all your stupid remarks. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you, great post ;)

We will be back, stronger than ever, I have confidence that we will. This will only make Italy stronger !

Forza Italia!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not every critics is a basher

I only wanted to say, that not everyone who criticizes Italian football is a Italy basher.
Italy also has fans in the foreign countries, and I for example tried to explain in my thread, why Italy failed besides the referees wrong decision.

You shouldn´t be so blind and say to all who criticize Italian tactics, that they are jealous or something.

You should see that Italian football has problems in the recent years and not only in the National team but in the European Competitions.

This is an international forum and it should be possible to debate why Italy has failed, whether someone is Italian or he is not.

Certainly you should ignore the users who only come in to make fun about Italian football and bash without arguments.

But those who bring in arguments why Italy has failed, shouldn´t be called bashers.

Bye

·
Registered
541 Posts
Why do we bash thee. Because you're a bunch of crybabies. Totti was on the way down before any contact with the defender. It was obvious he wasn't going to get a decent shot on goal, so down he went. When you have a history of diving, when you make it an art form, and when the referee prepares himself to look for the dive, he calls it.

Conspiracy whines are for losers. I'll be over at the Spanish board when they go down to Korea. They'll probably be whining too.

Death to Cattenacio. Long live Frenzy Football.:tongue:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Graet post dude.:cool: To hell with these bashers.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
whos kerry..i think we have to many pirri wannabes here...kerry whp are u and where do u come from? there is no darts forum here...do u want some lessons in football...like the point of the game..like u know somthing kerry guess what..our first lesson will be if a goal matches fifa's rules its goal and if the ref disallows it guess what kerry its wrong....amazing huh...well this happend to italy 5 times and mr.i know everything about diving ect listen u gun..it doesntmatter if he couldnt shoot the fact is contact was made..it cant be a dive if contact was made...man i cant beliave im talking to wannabes.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kerry said:
Why do we bash thee. Because you're a bunch of crybabies. Totti was on the way down before any contact with the defender. It was obvious he wasn't going to get a decent shot on goal, so down he went. When you have a history of diving, when you make it an art form, and when the referee prepares himself to look for the dive, he calls it.

Conspiracy whines are for losers. I'll be over at the Spanish board when they go down to Korea. They'll probably be whining too.

Death to Cattenacio. Long live Frenzy Football.:tongue:
your english, right ? get out of this forum jerk..

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
UV & company,

I sympathize with the way you and all Italian fans are feeling now, but asking Italian bashers to leave does not serve your cause. It just makes you look weak.

This is a discussion forum. If someone writes something you disagree with, prove them wrong with words. What would you turn this into, a place where only supporters of Italy can come to moan and groan about what happened? C'mon man, show some fighting spirit.

P.S. I'm NOT a fan of the catennacio style, but I'm the first to admire the skills of Italian players, and I think Series A is the best to watch. Does that make me a basher?

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
They bash Italy cause they can't hack the good looks and the glamour of Italia, plain and simple :cool:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
While Italy are modeling on the football field, some one else is winning the cup. If thats the attitude, become models not football players.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haider said:
While Italy are modeling on the football field, some one else is winning the cup. If thats the attitude, become models not football players.
I have o agree with this. But, if someone is good looking they can't possibly turn themselves ugly.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'm sick and tired of hearing people accussing us whiners & crybabies!
Let's see if your team suffer the same things that The Azzurri had!
We were robbed for 3 times for God's sake!
Well Spain almost suffer the same fate like Italia, I really feel for them....now I hope their fans will realize what we suffer!
We don't play well but we don't deserve to go out!!!!
Everybody who said ref & linesman are not a factor in the game are morons!!! Becos they can decide the outcome of the game right from the start!

And everybody who said Totti dived.....SHUT THE HELL UP!
Cos FIFA already said it's not a dive! There was not enough contact for a penalty but there was enough contact for him to fall down!
We have five goals disallowed, even more than the total match we played. This is a disgrace, I hope those corrupt FIFA officials will pay for this.
Why FIFA didn't choose only the best refs & linesmen are a mistery.........really! I have no idea why FIFA decided to use unexperienced ref? So they could easily provoked? Or bribed? Or controlled?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts