-----------------Copa--------------
Eboue---Samba-----Zokora--Tiene--
--------Romaric-Toure-Tiote-------
-Kalou--------Drogba-----Gervinho

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
And what a goal by Emenike! :D

1-0 to Nigeria at 42' with Emenike making a big hole in Barry's hands from a direct freekick.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
CIV 0-1 Nigeria at HT

A very deserved lead for the Super Eagles who were always more dangerous in this first half.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
50' 1-1 Cheik Tioté heading in after a freekick by Drogba on the left. Terrible marking by the Nigerian defense there. Game on!

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
78' 2-1 to Nigeria through a brilliant move and strike by Sunday Mba. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Ivory Coast 1-2 Nigeria - FT

A deserved win for Nigeria who looked always more dangerous and more organised than CIV.

After yet another failure the Elephants will have to be rebaptised as Les Chokers. :D

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
68,853 Posts
deserved win for Nigeria, once again CIV can't do it in a big game, maybe they were unfortunate to play a decent team like Nigeria already in the quarters but it doesn't help their image of being chokers

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Cote d'Ivoire should ditch the Orange, they're becoming Holland. Great players, high expectations and yet they choke.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
I'll have to say that from what I've seen so far I think Nigeria are the number one favourites to win this. I think they are looking much better than Ghana.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts