Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dude is scoring in regular basis since long, but better with all sort of goals: headers, tap-ins, long distance ones..he also is good controlling the ball, and in his last match against Velez, he scored a beauty only for the chosen one. Is it time for him to regain some consideration? are we in front of another Palacio [even more hidden]?.

The coin always has to sides, the good one is that he is scoring in the smallest team in Argentina's first division, the bad one is that he has this level precisly for playing there [he is a former Rosario Central].

BUT since he didn't drop his level from long now, even getting better in the process, who knows if it is not time for heading to a bigger club?...perhaps he is older than he seems, if not is rare that out there it doesn't seem is any rumour about his chances going to a Top club.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me resulta raro River no haya ido por el tipo, la verdad mantener ese nivel en ese equipo, no es joda, tenes que hacer goles casi imposibles como el del otro dia a Velez.

Delgado increiblemente todavia se la banca, obvio no es el mismo, pero el estado es impresionante.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He cought my eye too but with the attitude going on in the forum, I held myself back from mentioning him.

hahahhaha to be honest Pooh? you want every single player that scores in the NT!!! haha, man, there is no bad attitude in the Forum, And in fact every thread about a player must not end in candidate for the NT. In fact I was wondering more terrenal stuff, like why any of the Big clubs, still is not heard are after him. Loco says Boca is.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Well he is good. I did not ask for him to get a place in the NT, maybe in the future, but my take on him that he will shine sooner or later, he is good, really.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts