Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sergio Conseicao. Joined Lazio in 1998. from Sporting. Never sold a game, never spat on the shirt, our secret but lethal weapon at times. Best characteristics: right wing that forced Figo to move to center and that says something. Best personal memory: tears vs. Parma on the last day of the 98/99 season. Still has strong feelings for Lazio, in spite of departure. Thank you Sergio Conceisao, Campione d'Italia.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I couldn't belive it when we sold him and I was even more sorry when he scored a hattrick against Germany. He hasn't been the same Conceicao since he left Lazio. He didn't succed much in Parma and Inter because Lazio is where he belongs and I would like him to come back.
I remember when he was going to take a corner for Inter at Olimpico and that merda curva sud started throwing bottles and other stuff after him because they knew he was Laziale to the bone. Cafu had to go and stop them from hitting him. What a sad memory. On another occasion he refused to celebrate when he scored against Lazio. I thank you for that, Sergio.

Sergio Conceicao; A Laziale :star:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts