Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paolo *****. Joined Lazio in 1993 from Brescia Played 321 games and scored 23 goals. Never sold a game, never spat on the shirt, always could be counted upon when needed. Best characteristics: when it comes guarding an oposing player not many can come even close to *****. Best personal memory: when he shut down Shevchenko in Lazio-Milan this season. And there were countless of others as well. Thank you Paolo *****, Campione d'Italia!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I've followed Lazio since 1996, and he was (along with Nesta, Pancaro, Chamot, and Favalli) always be there in front Lazio's net.

Even though he's not the best, but his way of play is in the world class level, he's been there and he's still there...

Too bad, too many rumour support that this great 10 year Lazio veteran move to another club after this season... I really hope he won't ...

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Lightoller, spot on! Thank you for making these threads. All of these players you've made a support thread to is some of my very favourite players. Especially ***** and Favalli is special to me. Never spectacular play but they get the job done and they honour their jersey more than anyone else. Thank you and FORZA LAZIO !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts