Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Diego Simeone. Joined Lazio in 1999. Played 101 games,scored 11 goals. Never sold a game, never spat on the shirt, a born leader, in good times or bad. Best characteristics: the will to win, unmatched by anyone today. Best personal memory: hisgoal vs. Juve at Delle Alpi(I hope I don't need to tell you which game exactly). A fans favorite, forever. Thank you Diego
Simeone, Campione d'Italia.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
El Cholo :star:

What a great player, what a great leader. He always gave his best on the field and I am so sad that he is leaving now. He will always be remembered I'd wish he'd had a better season than this one as it is his last but sadly he got injured very bad but even after that he proved to be very valuable for Lazio. His leader abilities cannot be questioned.
Yes, that goal against Juve was so important and you could see it in his and his teammates faces. They knew it was special. :)

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
39,172 Posts
Yes, that photo cleary shows some of Simeone's relatives about to get on a taxi to downtown Rome. The taxidriver looks a bit worried because he doesn't know how to get all four of them in his Porsche ;)

This should calm him down:

http://www.irriducibili.com/sound/simeone.mp3

:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am very happy to see that Cholo gave such impressive image of him, i think he is loved from all the teams he played.. here in Madrid is like a God and still singing in Vicente Calderon el OLE OLE OLE Cholo Simeone!!!

I think is one player needed in a team a great leader and one of the greatest in last 10 years....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts