CAMPIONI D'ITALIA 2020-2021

6K views 201 replies 20 participants last post by  Nerazzurri4life 
#1 ·

Forza Inter. 🖤💙🏆

Feels good to create this thread again. 🥳

GRAZIE Suning
GRAZIE Conte
GRAZIE Squadra

A title won with FOUR rounds to spare. Mark of domination, consistency, discipline and organisation.

See less See more
#3 ·
Congratulations.

Your players are allowed to party, then get back into professional mode for derby d'Italia.
Thanks

Between juve and Milan I prefer Milan finish in top 4.

#6 ·
Would have been a travesty had Samir retired without a trophy. Happy for him.

Reactions: Firdaus
#7 ·
Where the **** are red and Nacka?

#8 ·
Fans out to celebrate, **** covid

#9 ·

Big fucking Rom man

Grande Lukaku

Thank you DR Congo

Thank you Belgium

#10 ·
LOL, this I M gimmick is just incomprehensible.

I am Scudetto?

#IMInter (Inter Milan Inter?)

#12 ·
Remember the Inter is coming slogan?

Suning didn't lie

We CAME. Literally.

#14 ·

Eva Gini. 😍

#19 ·
#18 ·
This is incredibly silly. So Conte gets no credit? Conte deserved to win Serie A last season too, Pirlo was not there. juve won Scudetti when Inter and Milan were hardly world beaters anyhow.

#21 ·
**** Covid, Interisti partying like it's 2010

#22 ·
I honestly question the footballing intelligence of anyone who discredits the work of Conte on this team. 2 seasons in a row the team with the best defensive record is not by chance.

#28 ·
Video: Lukaku celebrates Inter’s title in the streets of Milan
Football Italia
2 Hours Ago

Romelu Lukaku celebrated Inter’s Scudetto leaning outside a car window in the streets of Milan.

The Belgian forward went live on Instagram to show his followers his celebrations for Inter’s title win.

Click here to check the live reactions from Milan.

Lukaku waved his Inter shirt while leaning outside a car window, presumably driven by one of his friends.
He was shouting “campeones, campeones” and remained live on social media for several minutes showing what was going on in the surroundings.

When he stopped at a traffic light, a kid approached him and asked if he really was Lukaku.

Other Inter fans were honking as Lukaku was passing by.

Lukaku is Inter’s best scorer this season, with 27 goals in 41 appearances across all competitions.

The former Manchester United forward also shared a message on Instagram.
“Champions of italy! Thank you to my teammates. The coach and his staff , the board,” he wrote.

“But more importantly, the fans. You gave us the strength to keep pushing! Your support means everything to us! The dream became reality!”

When he stopped at a traffic light, a kid asked: 'Wait...are you Lukaku?' ????????#Inter #FCIM pic.twitter.com/wK7ViP8yx9

Lukaku 😍🖤💙

Reactions: stefan9
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.