Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
What an amazing pic!

Its literally insane we won 9 in a row. Happy for the scudetto first timers in the team, like De Ligt, Demiral etc.

Reactions: AbuGadanzieri

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
9 years of Supremacy... 9 years of dominance.... never imagined that this could ever happen in Serie A, what a lucky time to be alive and to experience it... this will surely be marked in the history books and be told to future generations...

Forza JUVE.... you got us fans what's rightfully ours, and then some!

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Points in the last 9 seasons:

Juventus 810
Napoli-133
Roma -163
Lazio -232
Milan -237
Inter -237 (equivalent to 79 games!)

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
Just a question...how many scudetto would you guy trade for a CL one?
I am serious.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am serious.

That is a difficult question as every Scudetto won was special, as it is the culmination of the whole season week-in week-out....the consecutive Scudetti wins also makes it more special and harder to give away any of them... add to it the Calciopoli twist and that makes winning the Scudetto again and again all the more sweeter for us Juve fans, revenge served... it also means dominating and not giving an inch to your competitors and arch-rivals.... so personally, I wouldn't give away any for the CL and would like for us to win the 10th consecutive Scudetto and then maybe give away future Scudetti for the CL ;)

·
Registered
46,155 Posts
I am serious.

Very likely at least a half of them, which means 18, in order to reach 7 Champions Cups/Leagues. They would trade the undeserved ones first and would also try to include the two they were deservedly stripped of.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts