Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Well done troops. Love the Pirates of the Caribbean theme playing there when you got the cup. :D

You all realise of course, that next tournament, you'll be going back to pre tournament favourites? :D:D

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
It was beautiful Spanish domination.:fero:

Casillas didn't even have a save to make. Pathetic Germans. Even my crappy Italy made Casillas work a bit.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this victory. It is one of the most amazing feelings in the world. I am so proud of all their players. They did something which not many teams can do. They dominated during the whole tournament playing a beautiful style. I know I'm not a Spanish fan usually, but tonight I was because the team and fans have deserved this moment for so long. I was proud to support the Furia Roja tonight.

and Casillas raising the trophy to the huge roar of glory. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever been able to see.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Congrats!
No doubt deserved.

Senna was the best player of the tournament. He should have scored in the end, would've been very deserved.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Well done spain you deserved it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
:proud: So happy for you guys, 100% deserved. Congrats.
David Villa - Pichichi of the Euro :D :proud: :thmbup:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Campeones campeones ole ole ole

Oh ****ing yes.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Congrats to all the Spaniards :D what a way to rejoice, winning with such style.

Personally, though i usually root for Spain in internationals (amongst a couple of other teams), i was pessimistic before this cup. I wasn't (and still am not) impressed with Araganoson many decisions (taking no wingers even as back-ups, keeping in-form and experienced players like Raul or Guti behind though they could be useful back-ups,,,,etc).

Saying that, hats off to the Spanish team. They forced their style on each game and played their hearts out. That some big teams fell early means nothing, Spain only had to worry about who survived and they outplayed every team they faced. Winning the final with Villa, the top scorer, was more impressive.

So congrats, especially to the die hards i have talked football with here for years!! :) Viva Espana

PS: Seeing Casillas cry and lift the cup is truly classic, this guy is a national hero! Hala Casillas :star:

1 - 20 of 173 Posts