Xtratime Community banner

Camoranesi

3K views 173 replies 39 participants last post by  Serb 
#1 ·
What a player..most underated player in the world

#3 ·
Pile of shite, would take soooo many players over him. What does he do exactly?

#4 ·
I don't understand why people who have no clue about the subject, feel it necessary to opine regardless.

What does he do? Watch Serie A and perhaps you'll know.

#5 ·
This is the whole purpose of WF Nero, clueless people having firm opinions based on aloof preconceived judgements. Yeah, it makes perfect sense, one of the classiest wingers in the world is pile of shit, peeeeerfect sense.

#8 ·
Excellent player and very under-rated as the thread title says. Maybe doesnt score enough goals, but his link-up play, his work-rate, his assists are all top class. Obviously people that have no clue on Italian football in general and the way we play it will never rate this guy.

#11 ·
Dont worry AS_Roma83... Marc would tkae SWP, Lennon and Bentley any day of the week over him. But thats Marc for you :pp

Just a quick point... one reason Juve are 3rd, another reason Juve reached the CL final in 2003 and another reason Italy won the World Cup was laregly thanks to Camoranesi... maybe he is not always assiting or scoring as I said.. but the team always remains compact because of him and at the same time is able to link up better.

#53 ·
I'd take Park over him, he is so overrated by Italians (WHY? He is an Argie ffs) who think he has some super secret games that only you see that show how truly amazing he is. In Europe he is shit, for his NT he is shit, for club level... if he is really that brilliant in your mind then god help your league. Best RW around, fvck off you bunch of tw@ts. Rob may want to suck d1ck but I'm not buying this rubbish, he is utter tosh... end of story.

And yes Bentley is better than Hleb, another overrated player. Brilliant how YOU bring up English players then try and make out I keep bringing them up, knob. Hleb was indeed fantastic today, which is why Arsenal won the game with his out of this world assist and then a truly epic goal in yet another big game. :howler: Anyway, nice red herring.

If Camoranesi is world class then I should start looking at other sports as the world of football is truly dire.

His best games were vs Inter and Milan this season.
Why exactly is this supposed to mean anything? :rolleyes: God, you have a video of him spinning on a ball and running with the ball. Oh wow, I never knew such things were possible. :wth: Cygan does more in his youtube vid.

#12 ·
He was our best player vs Milan, awesome 3 assists as well.

Probably he's one of the most underrated pkayers ever, great skill, awesome crossing (probably the best atm) and is the true definition of what a winger needs.

Problem that's he's too much of a hothead.

#18 ·
Yeah but the English are always somehow persuaded to take one of their own over 'him'. Just like how Bentley is supposedly better than Hleb aswell :rollani:

#22 ·
Camoranesi is as good as Hleb, maybe a little less skillful, but as effective in what he does.

To be fair though there are Englishman who probably thought Chris Waddle was better than Roberto Donadoni so it doesnt matter :)

#26 ·
Well SWP scored a lot of goals for MAn City i believe...Although he had the freedom to go anywhere on the field...Camo can play in the center of midfield and out wide...he has the game to pretty much be good anywhere from midfield.

#32 ·
SWP at City was a freak, scored from stupid range all the time, beat people with ease. Not sure what's happened at Chelsea, maybe they've over restricted him or something but he seems nervous now and isn't decisive at all.

Maybe if he goes back to Citeh he can get it back. Hope so, because at one point I thought he was nailed on to be an undisputed England regular by now.

#42 ·
Doesn't matter if he looks like a retard or not, guy has the ball on a string most of the time. Robben looks a complete spaz most of the time, but how many players are better than him at carrying the ball at pace.

Also, I've just decided I have a major problem with all RW prospects turning into inconsistent douchebags. Joaquin, SWP, Schweinsteiger, I'm looking at you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.