Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Masch for Captain
2,413 Posts
Thats news to me never rated him to be honest. He hasn't shown anything for me to rate him either and I have seen a few Juve games this season aswell.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Pile of shite, would take soooo many players over him. What does he do exactly?

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
I don't understand why people who have no clue about the subject, feel it necessary to opine regardless.

What does he do? Watch Serie A and perhaps you'll know.

·
Administrator
53,213 Posts
This is the whole purpose of WF Nero, clueless people having firm opinions based on aloof preconceived judgements. Yeah, it makes perfect sense, one of the classiest wingers in the world is pile of shit, peeeeerfect sense.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
I've still never really liked him. To my eyes, I just see a poor man's Pires without the goals. Loads of people who know the game seem to like him, so maybe I'm missing something.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Excellent player and very under-rated as the thread title says. Maybe doesnt score enough goals, but his link-up play, his work-rate, his assists are all top class. Obviously people that have no clue on Italian football in general and the way we play it will never rate this guy.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Dont worry AS_Roma83... Marc would tkae SWP, Lennon and Bentley any day of the week over him. But thats Marc for you :pp

Just a quick point... one reason Juve are 3rd, another reason Juve reached the CL final in 2003 and another reason Italy won the World Cup was laregly thanks to Camoranesi... maybe he is not always assiting or scoring as I said.. but the team always remains compact because of him and at the same time is able to link up better.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
He was our best player vs Milan, awesome 3 assists as well.

Probably he's one of the most underrated pkayers ever, great skill, awesome crossing (probably the best atm) and is the true definition of what a winger needs.

Problem that's he's too much of a hothead.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Yeah, but he plays in Italy...to be fair since no one mentioned how Italian he is.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
I think I could be persuaded to take Bentley over him. I really like Bentley, though. Current SWP, no. Man City SWP, yes. Lennon has been absolute tosh lately, so not him.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I thought he was superb last night against Milan, when he is in the mood up there with the best.

I don't quite get it how people quite comfortably say he is pile of shit?? atleat back your statement up with tangible facts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I think I could be persuaded to take Bentley over him. I really like Bentley, though. Current SWP, no. Man City SWP, yes. Lennon has been absolute tosh lately, so not him.
Yeah but the English are always somehow persuaded to take one of their own over 'him'. Just like how Bentley is supposedly better than Hleb aswell :rollani:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Camo at the moment, when fit, is the best RW around, he's complete in terms of technique, speed and crossing + assisting goals, and please, hopefully nobody says Ronaldo as he's not truly a RW.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts