Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think NOW he is from the best 3 right wings in the world,, and the best player in juve along with zlatan.

what do you think guys?

btw he will be a major part in thrashing lazio ;)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
He is a great player :star: . Not too sure about exalting him as the one of the top three wingers in the world or that he is our best player along with Zlatan.

He still has a lot of years in him and hopefully he'll develop his all round game under the guidance of Capello. Hope he continues his current form and keeps on improving.

Your really confident of beat Lazio?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep,, lazio are in deep shit this season imo + sold 1/2 thier players :tongue:

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
Camoranesi's problem has never been quality, when on top form he is easily among the best wingers in the word IMO. It's quantity, i.e. consistency which has been his achilles heel.
Take for example this season, he started it poorly (really poorly) but now has become one of our best performers. I can only hope that he continues like this, but i'm skeptical.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I still think he can improve his workrate.

Other than that he has really had a fine season. Keep it up Camo!

·
Administrator
52,993 Posts
Improve his workrate? the man works his ass off :D never seen any offensive player work that hard.He does the job of 2 men sometimes,defending way down to collect the ball,and few moments later be on the offensive on a counterattack.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Camoranesi is just incredible,he's very gifted player and bound to greatness sooner or later.He dribbles , shoots,uses his head.Just pure talnet ,in my eyes he is much better than (Zaltan) wich has only one advantge his (physical) stregnth.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Osman said:
Improve his workrate? the man works his ass off :D never seen any offensive player work that hard.He does the job of 2 men sometimes,defending way down to collect the ball,and few moments later be on the offensive on a counterattack.
His work-rate when we are under pressure is not much to brag out. I've seen him literally walk on the pitch when we are under heavy load. His defensive game needs to improve imo. Going forward his mighty fine. :)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
On the contrary, I find Camoranesi's off the ball moves and defensive contribution very interesting!

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+ i feel he can shoot nice freekicks,, he plays the corner excellent..

·
Registered
626 Posts
this is definitely his best season in juve shirt ...his workrate and defensive duties amaze me but i really think he can do much much more better in his crossing abilities ....is so frustrating for strikers like zlatan when camo doesnt make the delivery properly.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the season were we reached the final (2002-2003) ,, he was preforming well 2.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Camoranesi keeps cool Friday 3 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus winger Mauro Camoranesi is keeping his feet on the ground despite the praise he’s receiving.

Some are suggesting that the midfielder has never played so well for his club but the Italian isn’t taking much notice.

"I don’t know whether this is my best moment and I’m not thinking about it to be honest," he stated.

"All I know is that I am happy to be of some use to a side that is doing very well at this moment in time."

Juventus, who are currently top of the table, are next in action against Lazio following the 2-2 draw with Inter.

"It wasn’t great to give away a two goal lead but the Inter game is part of the past now," added the Argentine-born star.

"We must forget that match and think about Lazio. We’re keen to beat them after losing the Coppa Italia to the capital side last season."

Alex Del Piero may return to the starting line-up against the Biancocelesti after recovering from injury.

However, Pavel Nedved may not face his former club. The Czech didn’t train on Thursday and is a doubt for the weekend.

channel4

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Camoranesi is a good player yet to put him in the best 3? That is pushing it buddy. And Camoranesi freekicks? I doubt that.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
his playing consistently, something which he hasnt done for quite some time. he is a good player, not in the top 3 best wingers in the world, but he is doing a good job.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
cug i have to disagree..camo is one of the raresnt type of wingers in the world..he has this fantastic close control and swivles

if he can play consistantly..he is without doubt top 5

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
again,, camo was man of the match 2oday,, assisting the 1st goal and could have assisted the 2nd (Zlatan header in the post). :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts