Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so? :devil:

Camo is more consistent,, imo better dribbling skills,, the REAL dribbling show,, not just a show-pony + he is better now.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
On pure talent alone C.Ronaldo is the winner IMHO. Once the trick pony gets use to delivering on his tricks then the world is his oyster.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once the trick pony gets use to delivering on his tricks then the world is his oyster
Like Zlatan in Juve ;)

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Camoranesi is ten times the player Ronaldo is. He is one of the most overrated players in modern football, I´ve never seen him doing anything concrete, ever.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
He actually does something when attempting do dribble or shoot, he has something in mind. Ronaldo just keeps jumping over the ball, reminds me of Denilson kind of. For example Camo assisted the last juve goal when Ronaldo missed about 100 shots in the last Unidted game against Tottenham, didn´t suceed with any dribbling and was just really really bad. I ****ing hate him, so ****ing overrated. It´s all Fergusons fault.. bahh

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
sharp said:
He actually does something when attempting do dribble or shoot, he has something in mind. Ronaldo just keeps jumping over the ball, reminds me of Denilson kind of. For example Camo assisted the last juve goal when Ronaldo missed about 100 shots in the last Unidted game against Tottenham, didn´t suceed with any dribbling and was just really really bad. I ****ing hate him, so ****ing overrated. It´s all Fergusons fault.. bahh
Yea sure, you obviously haven't seen him play much for Portugal.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I saw him gotten killed by Ashley Cole when they played England, a defender that´s quite average.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
sharp said:
I saw him gotten killed by Ashley Cole when they played England, a defender that´s quite average.
Now your talking out of your ass. First of all, he did not get "killed" and second, Ashley Cole is one of the best (if not) LB in the world at the moment. Like Camoranesi has been great this season, he only has one goal in Serie A. C. Ronaldo already has 7 goals and 8 assists in only playing 11 games for Portugal. Like I stated before, for some reason he hasn't been performing as well with Man Utd, but he'll regain form.

·
Registered
220 Posts
C.R is more of a showboat and is more of a forward IMO. It's even for me only because Ronaldo's age brings it up for him. Camo is more effective for me than C.R and ATM is better, but that could change. Either way, neither of them will be able to compare with Luis Figo at his best.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
C. Ronaldo I think is better but like someone say it before he dribble alot but at the end he doesn't do shit.

But for Portugal diferent story. for Portugal he is great, he dribbles and actually does something and scores quite frequently.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
C.Ronaldo better than Camo
At first He is much younger than Camo maybe 9 years younger
Ronaldo has Superior great Run&Speed&Pace&Dribble skill

In Vision and Passing&Crossing Camo is better than ronaldo right now

but ronaldo has many times for growth in Vision and Passing&Crossing maybe ronaldo will be much better player at camoranesi age

Important is Ruben Olivera (Juve) also better than Camo

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
C.Ron is obviously better them Camo. Unnecessary comparison!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i think Ronaldo has more coming to him in terms of a career. camo kind of started later in terms of NT and playing a big club. i actually dont like them both, one tries too much and the other is lazy at times. But if i had to choose between the two, i would go for Ronaldo.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts