Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
International
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cameroon will defend its Cup of Nations crown in Tunisia sporting a revolutionary new kit.

The new strip will be a one-piece outfit that combines both the jersey and the shorts.

It is the second Nations Cup finals in a row where the Indomitable Lions will be wearing an unorthodox kit.

In Mali 2002, Cameroon wore jerseys that lacked any sleeves.

Now, their new predominantly-green outfit fastens with zips on the shoulders.

It also features red flashes on the sides which manufacturer Puma describes as 'scratches' in keeping with Cameroon's nickname.

Winfried Schaefer, the German coach of the Indomitable Lions, unveiled the new strip in Munich on Tuesday.

Cameroon's players will wear the outfit for the first time in their opening Group C match against Algeria in Sousse on Sunday.

The defending champions, who are seeking a record third Nations Cup triumph in succession, will then play Zimbabwe and 1990 champions Algeria.

However, the new jerseys will not go on sale to the public.

:D

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
PUMA = :yuck:

Just my opinion. I couldn't care less though what the players will wear.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Looks cool! :D

But I think it's going to be difficult for opponents to pull the jersey of any Cameroon player because this looks like a strech jersey, like the one the guys at the gymnastics were!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Not everyone could wear such outfits I must say, but on Etoo it looks cool. Not that I would ever buy such an outfit for myself to wear. I prefer a normal jersey then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts