Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Argie fans.

Can anyone offer me help on Cambiasso?

The player drafted years ago by Madrid is FINALLY called up to the Madrid squad, after spending years between the reserve team and onloan to different clubs.

I haven't seen him play but i heard alot about him, many compare him to Redondo but i also heard he is much more offensive.

Any information on how he has been playing in the past two years, his best position, strengths and weaknesses is well appreciated! :)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I dont know if we really can compare him to Redondo when we talk about controling the ball but for sure he is better than him when it comes to scoring goals. He scored alot since he joined River. In the WC 99 he was playing in the DM role and he did a very good job but now he is playing offensive!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
I haven't watched much of him either, except for a few higlights and all that but I do remember watching a Menotti interview about 2 or 3 years back and he said "he's like Redondo, only faster." From what I've seen, he's a skilful as Redondo and is faster than him and scores more goals. The principal quesn though is can he dictate the pace and flow of the game as well as Redondo?

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alf shokor ya mi3allim :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts