Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he that bad? I remember when he first came to Real, they were all happy with him, but he hardly plays. What´s up with this kid?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
he is simply a offensive:cool: defence midfielder. imo, he is somehow like davids, but without much sense of defence. remember i mean their style in which both of them have high speed and similar appearance.:tongue: yup, we was happy with him after his return from argentina. he played brilliant really at the beginning, last season. some then even called him "new redondo". however, after hierro and makelele leaving, he lacked support in defence. at the same time, i can't see why he becomes more and more offensive that he lost himself, his position of a defence midfilder. he can be good as a attack midfielder maybe, free-role or something like that. :) he is really talented. you know he was selected as the best player of the youth world cup champion. but he doesn't suit our strategy. we need defenders. but i can say he is better than c.zanetti i think. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
738 Posts
According MARCA, Inter Milan offered him a 4-year deal, worth 2 milions euro per year.

His contract with Galacticos end up in July.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Cambiasso Close To Inter?
Latest News | News Archive

02/09/2004. According to reports in Italy, Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Cambiasso is close to signing a contract with Inter.

The Argentine, who will be a free agent in the summer, is expected to sign a deal worth 1.8 million euros a season. The two parties must now decide whether he will sign on for three or four years.

Juventus and Milan had also been linked.
SA Italy

soccerage

===============

interesting...does he get any playing time at real?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
We discussed about him even when he was in Independientes.

He was widely talked about as being the successor to Rendondo then. However few of us who´ve caught him playing in Argentina found that he´s too offensive as a DM back then already.

I think he came but then Makelele was too strong and took the first place. As a result he didn´t have much chance. It´s a shame coz we signed him when he was under 16 and now we have to let him go this way. :sob:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Carson35 said:
interesting...does he get any playing time at real?
Yes, he had very good start of the 2002/2003 season

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
He we supposed to be Super Nando's successor.

And when he finally stopped by loaned out he came to play for us and was incredible. Really pleasant to have, made his debut when he started against Feyenoord in the UEFA Super Cup and played brilliantly, had an awesome first half of the season, then it all went downhill fromt here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts