Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From http://www.marca.es

ACCORDING TO ' OLÉ ' IT WOULD BE ARRANGED TO GRANT TO MADRID AN OPTION TO HIM ON RIQUELME

The Juniors Mouth wants the cession of Cambiasso if Of the Forest it does not have him Argentine the Boca Juniors could be interested in obtaining to a cession of the madridista Esteban Cambiasso who in two weeks will arrive at Madrid to get up itself to the discipline of the white club after having been the two last seasons yielded in the Independent one. According to the Argentine newspaper " Olé " informs, Cambiasso is the player who wishes Carlos Bianchi to confront the next season, after in the last months the march of some of its emblematic men like Arruabarrena (Villareal) or Samuel has certified (Rome). In addition the " Chuchu " not yet knows the plans that Vicente of the Forest has for him facing the next season and, if he does not have site in the equipment, its preferences happen to remain in its country and, better still in Boca, the club of which is fan.

Even, according to it informs the newspaper, Boca would be arranged to grant to a preferential option to Madrid on Juan
Roman Riquelme in exchange for the cession of Cambiasso, something that yes could interest to the targets that in several occasions have asked for the bostera star. Cambiasso will arrive at Madrid the 19 from July to begin the preseason with the first equipment, but the white technician not yet has decided if he has the player.

In fact the left-handed person was twice on the verge of saturating in Boca. First 1996 were in, when Cambiasso was in the package of young people that arrived from Argentineans (and that also integrated Riquelme and the Paglia, among others), but its father Carlos chose to take it to Madrid, decision that its relation with Mauricio Macri suffered, president of Boca. The second insolvent attempt was in the 98. Madrid offered the cession, but Mouth wanted a purchase option and the targets refused it. For that reason, finally it saturated to Independent. Now it seems that Boca, rival of the targets in the Intercontinental Glass returns to the load to by the player, although still it is soon for knowing if to third will be the won one.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hahahahahahaha :) :)

Pablo, I see we're reading Marca in the same time! I was just reading this, came back here and I find it translated!!! The same goes for the topic on Julio Cesar!

I left the best for last though... I'm gonna start it now: "La segunda bomba de Florentino es... Zidane"

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would welcome this move only if Cambiasso is loaned as I hope to not see him sold.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah but wouldn't that suck if he ripped us apart in November?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The long and short of it is this: Cambiasso wants to know what del Bosque's plans are (similar to Pires). If he isn't going to play, he would rather stay in his country and particualrly with Boca Juniors.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I don't really get all the words either, hmm...seems a translator's work:D
Does it also say that Boca wants to get Cambiasso and swap Riquelme with us?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Boca Snubbed by Cambiasso: Cambiasso Loan to Boca Now Looks Unlikely

Esteban Cambiasso’s potential loan to Boca Juniors seems dead in the water already, as the player himself set the record straight today.

“If Real Madrid loan me out, which is not yet a certainty, Independiente will have priority because they were the first club to have faith in me when no one else would, and I should be grateful for that,” said Cambiasso.

However, it looks improbable that Independiente will be able to muster up the $500,000 required to get Cambiasso on another six-month loan deal.

The player also put paid to reports that he is a Boca supporter.

“I’m not a Boca fan, I’m an Argentinos Juniors fan,” he said. “I have always said so, and I don’t know why anything else was published.”

The young midfielder is excited about joining the Real squad for preseason training, and it is believed that Boca coach Carlos Bianchi will now pull out all the stops to sign Universidad de Chile’s Rodrigo Tello.

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/26973.html

[Edited by isgna on 08-07-2000 at 17:16]

·
Registered
312 Posts
(From the Argentinian board) Real Madrid have sent Cambiasso a telegram requesting his presence in Madrid by July 20th. It appears that Cambiasso will begin pre-season training with Real Madrid and thereafter remain with Real Madrid.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Can someone please give me a picture of this guy so i can decide wheter he is good? ( i can tell those things, its a talent :D )

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Haha, you really are some guy R&B! :D:D:D hehe, I'm glad Esteban will be given a chance and I hope he uses it properly:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey hey, now, let's now get on my boy Campo :D As I've stated before in his defence, the guy lost a lot of confidence in the World Cup and it's now starting to come back. He had a great season when he was called up as a starter.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Now I van Campo is just one of those guys no one will ever figure out. I honestly believe he was at moments the worst player in the world and still playing for Real Madrid! I remember those days, when an entrance of Campo meant pretty much an own goal or horrific blunder. Back then I was really cursing this guy, and I mean, not cursing, simply slamming him, I hated him, he was the most hated guy by me and my cousin (a Madritista too:))All that has changed lately, after some really impressive performaces. I still don't get it, but I hope you're right Pablo and he's back to what he showed at Palma de Mallorca. HALA!:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts