Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Esteban Cambiasso’s potential loan to Boca Juniors seems dead in the water already, as the player himself set the record straight today.

“If Real Madrid loan me out, which is not yet a certainty, Independiente will have priority because they were the first club to have faith in me when no one else would, and I should be grateful for that,” said Cambiasso.

However, it looks improbable that Independiente will be able to muster up the $500,000 required to get Cambiasso on another six-month loan deal.

The player also put paid to reports that he is a Boca supporter.

“I’m not a Boca fan, I’m an Argentinos Juniors fan,” he said. “I have always said so, and I don’t know why anything else was published.”

The young midfielder is excited about joining the Real squad for preseason training, and it is believed that Boca coach Carlos Bianchi will now pull out all the stops to sign Universidad de Chile’s Rodrigo Tello.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
It seems that Real Madrid, have sent Cambiasso a telegram requesting his presence in Madrid by July 20th. It appears that Cambiasso will begin pre-season training with Real Madrid and thereafter remain with the team.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I just went to Combiasso's site and i downloaded his "Jugada"!!!WOW!People, this Diego's stuff what he did!
You gotta see it by yourself to believe it!It's like a Redondo thing (against Man U) but in the other way around!And still fantastic!
Just Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts