Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after the final, we all know clearly queiroz has no future in madrid. and it is rumored perez immediately phoned camacho in portugal after coming back to madrid. but one of the terms camacho claims is that madrid have to employ del bosque as a technical manager as well.

comments? i believe our ex-madridistas know more how our system runs. we have to think about our new manager no matter he is camacho.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Camacho maybe, but Vinnie? Come on, Figo might go to Barcelona before Vinnie maks it back to Madrid. :rolleyes:

Del Bosque made the "mistake" of criticizing Valdano and Floro, once thats done, the door is close.

Which is why the CQ question is interesting. On Thursday CQ was in TeleMadrid and Marca strongly questioning the President. Saying that he hopes that during the summer the problems are "corrected"

CQ said amongs other things:

1. The Cantera at Madrid also needs better players.
2. The team looked to reinforce in the winter, but decided against it.
3. He hoped that the management would listen to him during the summer.

and he offered strong criticism of the Pavones part of the policy.

Does that mean that he is out? I think it depends on the CL and La Liga still.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

as bar?a wrote, it all depends on what he wins.
i dare to say that laliga alone will not be enough.
if CQ will not get the UCL this season, he will be out.
but talks about camacho is bullshit.
perez will never allow such a figure as the coach.
he is not a "yes man" and he has more roots with the club then perez.
i just can't see this happening which is sad because you can bet your a$$, camacho will bench a tired/not playing well "shmalacticos".
________
California medical marijuana dispensary

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Well Valdano and Perez called Dagoods two days ago...and they offered yours truly the head coaching position!!!

Dagoods REFUSED!!!

These were exactly my words to those two sweet-boys:

You want Dagoods to coach Les Miserables? and make them Galacticos? First and foremost, Dagoods would get rid of Raul and bring in HEnry!

Than I would move Beckham to right and switch FIgo to the left side, making him a LW...

Not only that but Dagoods would bring Ambrosini or Davids to partner up with Helguera in the middle. Make Mejia a starter and purchase Lucio or Cannavaro/Stam/Ferrari...

Dagoods also told them that I would bench anyone who wasn't performing and make IL FENOMENO the captain!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Camacho and Del Bosque as Coaches and Managers in Real Madrid is like a dream to me, not only that they have been Real Madrid players and worked in Real Madrid, but their success speaks for itself.

If it was me, bring 'em on!

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
sagyv said:
but talks about camacho is bullshit.
perez will never allow such a figure as the coach.
he is not a "yes man" and he has more roots with the club then perez.
i just can't see this happening which is sad because you can bet your a$$, camacho will bench a tired/not playing well "shmalacticos".
well said. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
barça said:
Does that mean that he is out? I think it depends on the CL and La Liga still.
The club would be stupid not to listen to him. The galacticos generate more publicity and more income from merchandise, but it is not possible to field 11 galacticos or nothing but midfielders and strikers. The club cannot rely on the youth system alone to fill the gaps. That's why things like the Copa del Rey final happen. Instead, the club needs squad depth at all levels: the first team, the bench, the reserves, and the youth system.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Camacho could not agree with Sanz and for sure he will not agree with Perez

Perez will always get a coach who will obey him 100%, just once Del B critic him, Perez kicked him out.

I feel our teams problem is we do not have Makalele’s or Davids’s type of players, we need players that can control the midfield for you. Last year without Makalele we lost aginst Juve

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Indeed, it's quite curious that Benfica president Luís Filipe Vieira (known for his low profile) the day after Zaragoza beat Real Madrid came to media saying Camacho's contract renewal was fundamental. Camacho's answer was the expected: "In the end we'll talk".

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Sheesh, the Madristas are some picky f*cks, fire Del Bosque after he wins you guys the league, and now you want to fire someone for losing in a final? :rollani:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yeah, they´re like drug addicts whom in the aren´t satisfied with anything:tongue: ! After Zidane retires you´re due to some heavy weaning until you can settle with his successor;) ! BTW, it´s only a point now!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
You Real Madrid hardcore fans have a short fuse. Lose a couple games and fire the coach?!?

How can you say..."knee-jerk!"

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Camacho and Del Bosque as Coaches and Managers in Real Madrid is like a dream to me, not only that they have been Real Madrid players and worked in Real Madrid, but their success speaks for itself.

If it was me, bring 'em on!
What do you know Camacho? He's currently at Benfica in Portugal...you think he's any better than Queiroz? Hardly.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Fee-Go said:
What do you know Camacho? He's currently at Benfica in Portugal...you think he's any better than Queiroz? Hardly.
he did great with Spain in the last WC if it wasn't for the refree they could have gone all the way to the final

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Kiyan said:
Anyone who thinks Camacho will solve our problems, need to go get their brains checked:rolleyes:
Thanks for the level headedness Kiyan.

I'm finding more and more posters who have knee jerk reactions every time their team loses or a player has a drought.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts