Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! :)

I´ll take it in English so that people won´t freak out. ;)

9th of May, Inter will play Parma at San Siro. I´m determined to go to this game, but I would like some company with me. Mainly because I´m completely lost at Arlanda and Malpensa, because I´ve never been on a plane or airport before. So I would get lost right away.

My plan is to go to Milano with "flygstol" which costs less than one hundred Swedish crowns (!!!!). Such an offer, I can´t refuse. And I would go with "flygstol" back to Sweden as well. I was hoping to be able to do all this on just one day. Go to Italy early on Sunday morning and leave right after the game. Because this is the lowest budget trip ever in that case, and I won´t check into a hotel.

It´s just watch the game and then leave.

Anyone interested to follow me?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
How much would the plane tickets actually cost on that day and at those hours? And how do you plan on getting the tickets to the game?

I've been looking around for some cheap tickets but it's not so easy. To go with a regular airline it would cost at least five thousand and if you with Ryan Air you must first go to London so it will be damn difficult to make it to the game in time considering that Ryan Air fly to Bergamo and not to Malpensa.

It would be a loooong day... :)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if I have understood it right (and I will check up more carefully as well), a "flygstol" would cost about hundred Swedish crowns there, and the same home. So approximately 200 Swedish crowns. But I will try and find more info regarding this, so I know for sure before something is decided.

Ticket to the game, I would ask someone of the Nerazzurri Svedesi who arranged the Chievo match, for help. But I don´t think it would be a problem.

Mårten, personally I would NEVER go with a normal airplane. ;) It´s "flygstol" or nothing for me.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Well... I hate to say it but 200 kr probably won't take you to Milan and home again. It's possible to find a cheap ticket out but that usually means that the home ticket will cost a lot more... I won't say that it's impossible though but if it was that easy I would be flying helluva lot more... ;)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn´t you check Aftonbladet this Thursday? There was some special offers there, so that is why it´s so freaking cheap. That´s why I even consider this game, because otherwise I can´t afford it. :D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Me and Mange slept in a hostel. if you want cheap accomodation, ask me and maybe I can dig up the information about it. the cost was about 15 euros per night for a bed, public showers. a hotel room for two will probably be 50 euros, hard to find for less than that.

Verdi, it is not that hard to get from Bergamo to Milano, nor expensive.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
JKris said:
Verdi, it is not that hard to get from Bergamo to Milano, nor expensive.

Gävle -> Stockholm -> Nyköping -> London -> Bergamo -> Milano -> Bergamo -> London -> Nyköping -> Stockholm -> Gävle in one day would be crazy... :D

But maybe it's possible to go from Västerås too...

Nah... I'm thinking about going to Parma-Udinese instead if things go well against Inter. To see away games are not so nice. First of all the odds are against you and second of all most of the people there want the other team to win...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
False alarm it seems. I´m either blind or I don´t know. But the offer that I think I saw (along with two others) is no longer there in the paper.

So I don´t know, but there seems to be no such offer. Sorry to waste your time.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Jimmy said:
False alarm it seems. I´m either blind or I don´t know. But the offer that I think I saw (along with two others) is no longer there in the paper.

So I don´t know, but there seems to be no such offer. Sorry to waste your time.

Don't worry about it. I think I saw it too... Wasn't it about Ryan Air (http://www.ryanair.com/swedish/) giving free tickets away? (but you would have to pay airport taxes and such things so they weren't really for free...) The problem was that you had to pay around one thousand for the return ticket.

Now the cheapest ticket to Milan would be 454 SEK. It's still cheap but I checked the departures and it wouldn't be possible to get to the stadium in time...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
...sorry if i disturb you ...but i will go to see the last game of the season: Parma-Udinese (i'm so happyyyyyyyyyy)...will someone come too?:D
I plan to go...:) atleast I'm hoping too...

I'll know if I can by the 14th...as my report will be returned to me then...if it's not good enough then I'll have to scratch off the final day of the season...and concentrate on getting it up to standard...

Fingers crossed...:hopefull:

·
Administrator
52,509 Posts
Dont know how helpful this would be, but it costed me 200 crones from arlanda to bergamo and then train to Milano to see the Milano derby last year. if i remember correctly the return ticket was a bit more expensive, in the range of 400-500 crones. still cheap, but the match tickets were like 1500 crones:tongue: dont remember much of the details because some Milanista friends arranged the trip. and dont ask about what a Juventini was doing in a Milano derby:D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Osman said:
Dont know how helpful this would be, but it costed me 200 crones from arlanda to bergamo and then train to Milano to see the Milano derby last year. if i remember correctly the return ticket was a bit more expensive, in the range of 400-500 crones. still cheap, but the match tickets were like 1500 crones:tongue: dont remember much of the details because some Milanista friends arranged the trip. and dont ask about what a Juventini was doing in a Milano derby:D
heheh....You Milanista you...:tongue:

btw way it's Juventino and Juventini should be used when talking about more then one.

·
Administrator
52,509 Posts
Yeah i know:eek: :tongue: ... just not used to refering to myself. and we were 3 juventini there. And i went to that game because we initially planned to go to Juve-Milan, but the milan fans chickened out wen they released juve had almost won the league. so might aswell see Inter-milan for the money saved for the other match:tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Osman said:
Yeah i know:eek: :tongue: ... just not used to refering to myself. and we were 3 juventini there. And i went to that game because we initially planned to go to Juve-Milan, but the milan fans chickened out wen they released juve had almost won the league. so might aswell see Inter-milan for the money saved for the other match:tongue:
hehe....why didn't you go watch the Juve vs Milan anyway...:)

Milan derbies are quite boring especially if you support none of them...:tongue: but I don't think you had a problem with that...no? :tongue:

·
Administrator
52,509 Posts
Because i already went to the 2-1 win for Juve against Milan in the beginning of the season.And the great atmosphere in San siro sounded appealing too. I didnt have trouble with that because I just go for the one you sympathize with in that day, and it was Inter that day(whom i feel sorry for). It was fun singing taunting songs about the arrogant milanisti. im sure you heard of some of them...the one about what the a interista does with a milanista's sister after they finished studying..:tongue: ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts