Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found myself watching a hell of alot of italian football recently... God bless Eurosport... and have decided to follow but one of your galactic teams... Help me make my choice.. pimp your team.

·
Registered
60,503 Posts
You can't just "pick" a team to support you know. Supporting a club is all about feelings and emotions, if you don't feel that then simply you're not a supporter.

Anyway, Inter are quite similar to Liverpool (great tradition, not much success as of late) so maybe they should be your club. ;)

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I find it a pain deciding what to watch as La Liga is normally on at the same time.....Go with Genoa, lots of history and they've had some bad times in the past.

·
Registered
46,402 Posts
If you are masochist and you like to be almost always second even in Genova since there are two teams, then Genoa Cricket and Football Club is the best choice.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
ToniSamp said:
If you are masochist and you like to be almost always second even in Genova since there are two teams, then Genoa Cricket and Football Club is the best choice.
Or you could go with the crowd and support a top team!

·
Registered
460 Posts
The Defender said:
I've found myself watching a hell of alot of italian football recently... God bless Eurosport... and have decided to follow but one of your galactic teams... Help me make my choice.. pimp your team.
what ? your own spanish armada of a club is not enough ?????

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
ToniSamp said:
If you refer to Sampdoria I can't see the crowd. :tongue:
I commend you for supporting Sampdoria, unfortunately, many new fans only follow big clubs. :depress:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Inter.
Just follow your passion ;).

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Deciding which team you support cause of what some people say on an internet board?? :undecide:

Sounds like a Juventino D.O.C. ;)

·
MVP
8,990 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Glad you are watching Italian football mate! Just dont support Milan or Juve or even Inter

Roma is a great team to support if you want the highs and the lows, but most of all, just pick the team you like, for whatever reason!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts