Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are the fixtures released for the new season?

End of July I supose?

·
Administrator
52,118 Posts
I hope we get Parma as the first game again, nothing like starting the season by whupping their asses

·
Administrator
52,118 Posts
Thanks for being the first team to motivate this current winning cycle off the ground with your gracious ineptitude :proud: :D

2011-2012 opener

GVGGHyEEg4I

2012-2013 opener:

jtkSL4e3X5E

Hope you learn to stop Lichtsteiner the striker in coming game :D

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
If the FIGC was smart, they would design the calender in a way to ensure that Italian clubs playing in Europe had a less busy schedule during those crucial european tie dates. I would be in favor of a shorter winter break to make sure that happens.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Found myself looking at this thread last night thinking Roma got a pretty good draw...then i realized it was last seasons draw...then i realized how the last season went for Roma...then turned off the computer and went to bed. :groan:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I can't wait for De Laurentiis to have another of his tantrums.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Taking bets that the toughest fixtures will be places around the CL games, Lega knows how to **** SerieA out of Europe before it even begins.
There is some improvement regarding this. I'm mostly talking about the rule that the CL teams can not face the EL teams during weeks 6,9, 13 and 16. It still leaves the possibility Juve, Napoli and Milan to face each other around the CL matches, but at least they won't be able to face Fiorentina, Lazio or Udinese.

I'm mostly disappointed by this stupid rule:
" Teams who also met in the first round in 2011-12 and 2012-13 cannot meet again in the first round of 2013-14"

I don't see a point in it, but in any case, it sucks that Juve can't start another scudetto trip by beating Parma :p

Here are the rules:
http://www.football-italia.net/36889/serie-awaits-2013-14-fixtures

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Well Lega dogged a bullet there. Verona vs Milan is on week 1. Unless cases of bananas come flying from the stadium it will all be good.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
As always start to get that buzz for new season but will be difficult for me to watch this year.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man, man - Lazio to face Udinese, Juve and roma in the first 4 weeks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts