Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know what happened to my post.
Anyway, this is for current transfer rumours...

I posted an article of TMW where we are being linked with Pazzini. Bologna want him aswell, but we seem to have the intention to get him in summer for Serie A.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I like Pazzini a lot.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
No chance of us getting Pazzini... not for a while. Unless we swap him for Lucarelli, i really really like Pazzini personally, but i don't think he'd come to us in Serie B, and he will probably move in the winter so it'll be too late for us by the summer.
I'd love to see Lanzaro, i know yes i always talk about him but i do like him a lot. He's a good solid no nonsense defender, who doesn't **** about like Lucarelli at the back. Swap him for Parra and that'll be us done at the back.
Troest can go, he doesn't like it here so we can't force him to stay, i'd like to see us move for Mazuch from Fiorentina, he's an absolute tank of a defender and he's leaving the Viola, why not try him out? Surely he's better than Paci and sons.
I'd love to see Storari, but he's apparently off to Bologna according to their president. Goalkeeper wise i don't really know who we could move for, TOLDO? I love Toldo lol
Fiorillo from Samp would be an absolute dream, he's top top drawer for his age.
I got told Gasparri was highly rated before he moved to us.. we've got Pegolo as well, but we still play Pavarini.. personally i like him, but he isn't a great keeper.
I hope we just make good deals in January.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Crespo to Palermo or Sampdoria

The legendary Hernan will be joining either of the two sides in January, which is good news for us.. cause by the summer he'll want to leave probably!
Let's hope we see Crespogol back with us in the near future :lick::thumbsup::party::ass::strong:

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I would love to see Pazzini at the Tardini also, but can we really compete with Sampdoria, Bologna and Zola's West Ham???

Tribal (Satan's child) claims Fiorentina have put an 8 million price tag on his head.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yeah i read tribal today and they said he's close to West Ham :(
i couldn't see us outbidding Serie A teams for him anyways, he wants to play for the Azzurri, he wont get that playing for us.
We need to do something about Lucarelli, sell him and get someone to replace him, but for us it'll be hard to find someone of his caliber while we play in Serie B!
I dunno who we could move for.. Haha i'd love Marco Negri to come out of retirement, :lick: He played for Rangers for 1 full season and scored 32 in 29 :pp So yeahh lol, him and big Lorenzo Amoruso were my heroes, and not to mention Ringhio himself! GATTUSOO!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
About Pazzini,he may be close to West Ham but I read that Corvino thinks that Parma is best option,although for June.
Speaking of other Parma rumours,we may swap Parra with Genevier from Pisa.Also we had scouts on Wisla match, we are interested in their attacking midfielder Rafal Boguski
(24).Parma Scozia,anything on him?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Blazo you're a legend :D:D:D
Yeah Boguski is a Reginaldo type player, can play on the wing or down the middle, also able to drop into midfield.. I've only seen him play Uefa Cup against Tottenham i think, cause i wanted to see how good Brozek was lol
I just hope they know what they are doing with him, he isn't a target man, and that's what we need really.
Although he did score a hat-trick at the weekend!
Funnily enough!! We were actually there to watch the guy i like Brozek, but we were impressed with Boguski!
I'd personally prefer Brozek, he gets more goals, but Boguski can be a helpful player who makes things happen!
I'd go for a goal scorer.
Graziano Pelle! How long have i been saying this lol!?
Plasmati even, just a big guy who can hold the ball for Leon, Palo or whoever makes clever runs!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
There's a lot of talk about this move on the net, so it'll probably go through, 2.5 million pounds is the fee talked about!

·
Registered
569 Posts
lol nice one. hahahahaha

Wonderful displays against Odra Wodzislaw by Rafal Boguski this weekend have sparked interested from Serie B suitors, Parma FC.

Italian interest
The young Wisla player who had scored a hat-trick against Ekstraklasa competitors Odra on Saturday has become a topic of interest with Parma. Officials from the Italian club were dazzled by the energetic Rafal Boguski, who won Wisla Krakow the game along with three much needed points. The Italians who originally were at the match to watch Poland international and Wisla Krakow striker, Pawel Brozek were instead very suprised to be more drawn to his teammate Boguski instead.
Cheap solution
The Serie B club at the moment is looking to do some serious improvements in their offense this winter, and have come to Wisla for a good but cheap solution. Wisla, which has been known in the past of developing great Polish strikers such as Tomasz Frankowski, and Maciej Zurawski had become the first destination Parma decided to send scouts to. Italian media have reported that Parma FC are planning to buy Boguski for a total sum of £2.5m. HSV Hamburg have also been said to be after the pacy winger.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I like the fact that we are scouting these places. Very positive for the club imo.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yeah i like it too Luca :)
Ajax scour Europe for youngsters, and why shouldn't we?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Remember back in 2002 Sacchi and Baraldi said that we was gonna be southern europe's Ajax. But Parmalat went bankrupt and that plan was flushed down the drain. Maybe we are making baby steps in that direction again.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
It's all well and good going to these areas but we need the right figures to determine which players are good enough. I would hardly say Berta and Zamagna have been sucessful so far.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
...But if HSV wants the player, then he must have some quality. There was some rumors about Foschi beeing new sport director. He would be perfect.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
...But if HSV wants the player, then he must have some quality. There was some rumors about Foschi beeing new sport director. He would be perfect.
I am not talking about this one player Crespo, but I mean in general. These clowns shouldn't still be at the club.

1 - 20 of 373 Posts