Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since somone complained already, this is the new thread for transfer rumours :lick:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=104832

Lucarelli seems to go to Torino, who are searching a central attacker. If they spend some good cash, why not? We can get other players with that money...

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=104844

Torino wants Parravicini. Also Genoa seems to be interested, but Torino is in pole position. Please Torino, JUST FÚCK OFF AND GO BACK TO SERIE B. All they can do is rob our players or players that we are interested in. I am starting to hate this club with passion.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=104834

Napoli is interested in Reginaldo. If they offer enough we could sell him - even if I would like to have Regi still in squad.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=104730

Pisa wants to sign Vitali Kutuzov permanently. They have to pay 700.000€ to get the 2nd half of him and they want to pay that, even if the striker is injured currently.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who said that we dont?
Its just rumours of clubs wanting our players, not our club wanting to sell them ;)

If you buy a player now he will come ready for the new season, obviously. So the market is virtually opened now, yes :D

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Udinese after Castellini and Siena interested in Corradi.

EDIT: Today Cigarini in action with the U21 National Team against France and Dessena most probably will be on the bench.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
we don't own corradi, if siena want to discus his ridicuas wages with man city they are welcome to.

i wouldn't begrudge castellini leaving, we've had him a couple of years, he's never done anything stupid and he's constantly been the best player in a very poor defence, he deserves a better club, though i'd love to see him stay for next season

·
Registered
639 Posts
Turino,last summer this fxxking one obstructed us by snatching on Di Michele,this time we should better put Falcone on its hand.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
For the love of god please don't let Parra go. He would be ideal for Serie B. I would like to keep Castellini too but I'm not too optimistic about that.
Hopefully we can get some good, solid players in. What has happened to Cacia? I haven't seem him play since his move, maybe we can get him on loan or something. I've got a feeling we are going to make a move for Lupoli as well, he hasn't made an impact at Fiorentina.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I am kind of excited now to see the exodus. Afterall, these are the players who got us relegated so I don't care too much for them. I would obviously like to keep Morrone, Budan and Gasbarroni, but it seems nearly impossible to keep the latter two.

If we hold Morrone, then I don't give a crap who else leaves. Just show us the money so we can rebuild.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yeah, this will be a cleansing experience. Out with the old crap and in with a new squad...

Some thoughts. Morrone is too good for Serie B. Parravicini is the one we should be able to keep. We can't ask for a Serie B season from Lucarelli. He's in his twilight years of his career and should make the most of it.

I do think both Cigarini and Dessena should stay though. They are hardly good enough for a top half Serie A team yet and why should they go to a bottom half Serie A club? No, they should stay and get some much needed experience and regular playing time.

I do not trust Paponi. Lucarelli, Corradi and Budan will not be with us next season. So I guess we need new strikers.

Castellini will most likely leave. Couto will retire/leave. Falcone I don't know. Some of you say that Rossi and Paci are growing so maybe they should be starters next season?

Bucci should retire. Pavarini I don't know... Why don't we give Petr the nod?

Something like this...

----------------- ?????

------- ????? -------------- Pisanu

----- Dessena --- Cigarini --- Parravicini

- ???? ---- Paci ---- Rossi/Falcone --- Coly

----------------- Petr

Players out:
Corradi
Lucarelli
Budan
Morfeo
Reginaldo
Morrone
Castellini
Couto
Bucci
Gasbarroni

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
Cigarini will be in Palermo or Viola soon I think. He would want to leave probably too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wasn't really complaining, just kidding. ;)

I think the focus has to lay on experience, íf we want to get back to Serie A immediately. Guaranteed goals and a suitable replacement for Couto are main priority.
I'm afraid Cigarini will leave, everyone can see the potential he has.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Apparently Ciga is of interest to Villarreal too. This would make sense considering G.Rossi plays there.
Lets hope they get involved and we can start a bidding war.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cigarini leaves the club 10 times faster than Morrone.
There is no way that Dessena will start ahead of Mariga, I want DD out of the club, there is some cash for us in we sell him.
And Coly will probably go since his contract has ended.

For the rest your line-up is ok :p

I think it will be more like:

Lucarelli/??? - ???

Pisanu - Morrone - Mariga - Reginaldo

Antonelli - Rossi - Paci - ???

Petr/???​

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Djet, I usually agree with your comments, but your wide of the mark
recently on a few things.

First of all Reginaldo is CRAP! I know we're in Serie B now, but that
does not change the facts, he is SHITE and will always be a SHITE
player with no brain. If someone is dumb enough to make an offer
even €1 million, take the money.

Secondly Dessena has had one bad season, where we had 3 different
managers, and he isn't the only one to suffer as a result, he has potential
although he didnt show it this season, at 20 I wouldn't write him off
he has plenty of time to fulfill his potential.

Finally, Luca Cigarini isnt overrated, no one said he is a world class
player right now! He has a lot of potential, I saw him at 17 in collecchio
pulling off passes that guys like Kaka cant pull off. It took Pirlo until he
was 24 and in Milan to take that step up, and become the class player
we all know he is.

So in short, I'd rather sell idiots like Reginaldo to raise money and keep
faith in these 2 especially Cigarini, who just needs to bulk up and start
to accept a bigger role in our midfield, demands the ball and dominate
our midfield (if he isn't sold)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Actually I forgot about Mariga completely. I'd give Dessena another chance though. Especially since we're in B.

As for Cigarini. I'd like for him to stay but at the same time he'd probably want to play in Serie A. I just don't see how he can take a place in a bigger team at the moment. He has talent but he can't carry a big team yet...

We can't sign a new contract with Coly? Or?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Castellini and Coly are overated on this forum anyways, if they leave I wouldn't be remotely bothered.

1 - 20 of 764 Posts