Xtratime Community banner

1061 - 1069 of 1069 Posts

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Its bizzare to think how things change. Many Juve fans were super pissed we were trading him away for the hated Bonucci and the "useless" Higuain.

Not long after, now both are one of the top few best players of the team this season. The former the captain even, and the latter selflessly is the assist leader of the team.

·
Scudetto
23,377 Posts
After reading the reports on Twitter, surprised this thread isn't a bit more lively.

Basically all negative news (Piatek sold wtf), except for Gazzetta whose frontpage says Allegri is back next season ?

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Caldara to Ata - 18months loan for free and 15m option if reported correctly IS a bad deal either way you look it. If it works Ata will have a very good defender for the price of nobody, if NOT they will return him to us and pay nothing.

RR to Fener for 9m is a good deal. hopefully will go thru.

Borini released for free to Verona is a good deal.

Piatek to Totenham for 28m plus 4m add ons - isnt that good of a deal because (1) we dont have many attackers in the squad and have to rely on the 38y old and 19 y old for the season, (2) If we buy a replacemnt it will cost us half the money just to sit on the bench, (3) Piatek showed that when in form can be lethal and could have learned from Zlatan, and (4) for 28m you can buy only a mediocre attacker these days.

Reina for free to Villa and getting Viviano not a good deal as Reina has more experience at the highest level, even though that didnt mean much until now...

-----------------

Rumors
Kessie - Politano swap - woudnt do it as Politano will not be much better than Samu for us and we will have 3 RW and 0 LW.

Selling Suso, I would be ok with that if we get near 30m. He might be very useful for some set ups BUT it seems wont make it with us.

Kjaer for free - hmm no idea BUT it shouldnt be so hard to find a better player than Musachio ffs.

Also we should try to sell: Musachio, Conti, Calabria (bring new RB), Samu.

----

To bad we couldnt get Eriksen in exchange for Piatek.

Inter is building a very good team and intelligently while we are playing bingo in the transfer market.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Kjær would be a good transfer, he is a reliable and experienced player who did just not suit the setup in Atalanta. Also heard talks about Andreas Christensen from Chelsea, which could be a very good transfer.
I would keep Piatek, still believe in him, but maybe the manager and management see something else

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Caldara to Ata - 18months loan for free and 15m option if reported correctly IS a bad deal either way you look it. If it works Ata will have a very good defender for the price of nobody, if NOT they will return him to us and pay nothing.

RR to Fener for 9m is a good deal. hopefully will go thru.

Borini released for free to Verona is a good deal.

Piatek to Totenham for 28m plus 4m add ons - isnt that good of a deal because (1) we dont have many attackers in the squad and have to rely on the 38y old and 19 y old for the season, (2) If we buy a replacemnt it will cost us half the money just to sit on the bench, (3) Piatek showed that when in form can be lethal and could have learned from Zlatan, and (4) for 28m you can buy only a mediocre attacker these days.

Reina for free to Villa and getting Viviano not a good deal as Reina has more experience at the highest level, even though that didnt mean much until now...

-----------------

Rumors
Kessie - Politano swap - woudnt do it as Politano will not be much better than Samu for us and we will have 3 RW and 0 LW.

Selling Suso, I would be ok with that if we get near 30m. He might be very useful for some set ups BUT it seems wont make it with us.

Kjaer for free - hmm no idea BUT it shouldnt be so hard to find a better player than Musachio ffs.

Also we should try to sell: Musachio, Conti, Calabria (bring new RB), Samu.

----

To bad we couldnt get Eriksen in exchange for Piatek.

Inter is building a very good team and intelligently while we are playing bingo in the transfer market.
Agree with most of this. We could take a bit less for Suso, the relationship is just broken there. Politano makes a bit more sense in that scenario. We also need to get rid of Samu.

I also don't habe any attachment to Reina. He's of course a very good sub, but he's also cost us a few stupid goals when called upon. Not sure if Viviano would do much worse.

Very mixed feelings about Piatek. I think I'd keep him and give him one more season.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Will Kjær be the first Dane ever at Milan not to have won a Scudetto? :eek:
It'd take a minor miracle for him to win a league with us, unless he stays for a very long time.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Yeah, we won’t win a Scudetto until he’s over 35. Quite unbelievable. 9 years already without a title (this summer). That’s the longest period without winning a Scudetto since before the 50’s. When I look at us, we have turned into something I wouldn’t have thought possible 10-15 years ago even in my worst nightmare.

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,069
So Kjaer is coming...is he serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1061 - 1069 of 1069 Posts