Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who hides behind you? :tongue:

You have an Italian name (calcio), but your arguments are most of times anti-italian.

Italy... boring... snore... mmmm :D

Stai a vedere che sotto sotto... c'è un inglese!

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
ToniSamp said:
who hides behind you? :tongue:

You have an Italian name (calcio), but your arguments are most of times anti-italian.

Italy... boring... snore... mmmm :D

Stai a vedere che sotto sotto... c'è un inglese!
I don't remember any anti Italy arguments from me. I love Serie A. I don't speak Italian.

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on... calcio! ;)

Here is an example:

Italy: I can't think of a player in the last 10 years who can dribble in Italy. I guess their system is indirectly discouraging. Imagine an 8 year old kid being talk who to make those killer tackles so that he will grow up to fit in to the national teams' style of play. Please don't think about Totti. He can't dribble and he is too overrated.

And another one:

Are other big football nations jealous of Brazil??
More especially Italy. Their one world cup win in 40 years must be eating them up.
And the way the Italians treated the world champs was very disgraceful. They bought Rivaldo put him on the bench and then laughed when their fans voted him the worst player in serie A. What do they gain from that. Its' not Brazils fault Italy tried to defend a 1-0 lead against Korea. I guess even Roque J was shipped out of Italy for winning a world.

So? :D

Tell us the truth! :howler: Who are you? :tongue:

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Come on... calcio! ;)

Here is an example:

Italy: I can't think of a player in the last 10 years who can dribble in Italy. I guess their system is indirectly discouraging. Imagine an 8 year old kid being talk who to make those killer tackles so that he will grow up to fit in to the national teams' style of play. Please don't think about Totti. He can't dribble and he is too overrated.

And another one:

Are other big football nations jealous of Brazil??
More especially Italy. Their one world cup win in 40 years must be eating them up.
And the way the Italians treated the world champs was very disgraceful. They bought Rivaldo put him on the bench and then laughed when their fans voted him the worst player in serie A. What do they gain from that. Its' not Brazils fault Italy tried to defend a 1-0 lead against Korea. I guess even Roque J was shipped out of Italy for winning a world.

So? :D

Tell us the truth! :howler: Who are you? :tongue:
Just because he's telling you a few home truths does not mean he is"anti-Italian" nor does it make him English ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts