Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems Don Fabio changed his mind and went back to the (4-4-2) with Pelizzoli in goal.

-------------------------Pelizzoli-------------------------

Zebina-----------Samuel-----------Chivu---------Candela

Mancini----------Emerson---------Dacourt-----------Lima

--------------Totti------------------Cassano-----------

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
ER PUMA!!!

Emerson 10th minute. :cool:

We're not messing around tonight.

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GOALLLLLLLLL BY IL PUMMMMMAAAAAA EMERSON!!!!

Roma get exactly what they needed with a quick goal in the 10th minute! Come on boys, gimmie 2 more!!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
ideal scenario: Montella comes on and scored 3rd goal, he's goes onto score another and Roma win 4-0 on the night, 4-2 on agg.

otherwise another goal would be just geart thanks :)

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Capello plays a full team and still completely ****s it up. Why did Lima stay on, why did he play? Why didnt Montella start or at least start the second half? Leave villareal have their shitty uefa cup, we'll take the cl next season thanks.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Congrats capello for using the 4-4-2 in a game we needed a victory by a long shot. And plus Montella for Cassano when the game is 2-1? Bye bye UEFA Cup

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
the guys gave up a goal when they were in complete control...thats the biggest problem, not the formation he used...im pissed but nothing to do now...just gotta deal with it, Villarreal were better

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The (4-4-2) worked perfectly as Roma should have led 4-0 at halftime. Totti's shot that grazed the traversa and Candela's miss were killers. Capello did everything right IMO until he brought in Montella for Cassano. We needed a goal and Cassano was playing well, so what the hell was that about? I am extremely disappointed and can't believe this season will end trophy less.

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
A pretty humiliating exit after tying things up at home, only to give a goal up. A pretty awful week, actually. Looks like another season without a title. Only difference now is we are facing a summer of complete and utter uncertainty re: our status and our captain; we also face disciplinary actions from the FIGC. Our rollercoaster season is once again on a down turn. :sob:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Oh well, not like a UEFA Cup title is a big glory but hey, at least we'll have something concrete this season. Lets hold onto our second place in Serie A. A second place is definetly a GREAT one. I wasnt expecting us to so good in Serie A, and after all, Serie A is what matters.

I dont even consider Totti going out of Roma at the end of the season, I consider Il Puma leaving. Unfortunately it doesnt look like we'll have a new owner next season that can cash us up a bit for a considerable strenghtned squad next season. :sob:

Well, lets just wait and see...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts