Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I still can't beleive a bunch of Postal workers, grocers, butchers, gardeners, etc will face a 1st Division prof team in the Final. Imagine Calais being in the UEFA Cup next season. I don't think something like that will happen again this century, not for another 99 years.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeaa, i just knew that the players are very amateur... i wonder if they are paid or not in playing for that team!!
i watched their road to final in teve and found that their performance wasn't bad!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
go calais go,they lost against nanted but they played very good,and won against teams like bordeux in previous matches.
they lost 2-1 this time,after a stupid penalty,when alain caveglia fell very easy in the penaly area.he's just like fabrizio ravanelli,he look like him and he loves to fell in the penalty area :(
i still think calais deserved to win
they are a amateur team and played like gods.
sorry for them

D

·
0 Posts
Damn Caveglia just fell and got penalty which was controversial, Calais could have won it.

S

·
0 Posts
alé calais. I feel kind of sorry for them though, cos now they will lose all their good players, and we´ll never hear from 'em again

By the way, did they win promotion??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts