Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
60,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The game is tomorrow evening and yet a thread wasn't started by anybody here. :eekani:

Lazy brats. :pp :D

Cagliari have lost just once all season at the St'Elia. Zola and Esposito are having a great season so far so beware of em both.

Trezeguet is back and he should start alongside Zlatan, with Del Piero on the bench.

·
Registered
60,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AS_Roma83 said:
come on Juve.
:eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

*rubs his eye in disbelief*

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Udinese 18 34
Inter 19 31
Sampdoria 18 27
Roma 18 26
Palermo 18 25
Cagliari 18 25

...im all for Cagliari dropping points.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
**** that. If we play well enough, what Cagliari do will be irrelevant. I want Zola and Langella to rip em' to pieces :stuckup:

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
na man..gotta go with Juve for this game..you know, id have a little smile if they lost...but im thinking its better for them win and take the points off of the teams who might compete for the 3rd and 4th spot....id take a draw though.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Instead of seeing your most hated club lose you should be hoping that they win to take points off of one of your competitors for a European spot. Its in the best interests of your club. :)

I applaud asroma for concuring.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Juventus should win because the prolific front man David Trezeguet is back in action for Juve.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Roma will make the Champions League spot if they deserve it. If Cagliari gets it it is because Roma didn't perform well enough. I have nothing against Juventus but I would like to see Cagliari win.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
I have nothing against Juventus but I would like to see Cagliari win.
Sorry, but i think u mean I have nothing against Juventus but I would like to see Juventus lose :D

u will be happy because JUVE lose not because Cagliari win, am i right ? ;)

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Go Cagliari!
AS_Roma83, I am disappointed by you. How can you ever supprort Juve?

·
Registered
17,582 Posts
All the anti-Juve animosity is overplayed anyway, i applaud someone who has his priorities in the right place.

Hope to see le roi, Trezz of Goal starting. :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
If Cagliari go above us by 1 point, I dont mind as long as it is Juve they beat :D

I think we are still able to finish above most teams including Caglari even if the Rossublu' win here.

Forza Cagliari!

·
Administrator
53,059 Posts
The starting Eleven is as usual except Le Roi is playing! Lets see how him and Zlatan is together.Will be missing the first 15-20 minutes because I'm watching the end of the Barca game,I hope Trez scores two goals in that time :) :shades:

Edit:Offtopic: Gol Goool GOOOOOOOl.......no not the Juve game;) Eto'O scores for Barca wen its only few minutes left.Brilliant.And man,was it hilarious seeing Mourinho's face after Eto'O's goal:D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
As usual Juve open the scoring with an offside goal!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
With 5 minutes remaining all I can say is why the hell did Arrigoni leave Langella out?

The guy is causing alot of trouble since entering the field, Buffon with more great saves as usual!

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.