Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending a week in seclusion and having refused the tempting offer of a thorough psychological evaluation by Lotito's every own headshrink, our players are ready to take to the field once again.

In between trips from Rome to Split, Reja has decided to field the 3-5-2 once more, as in accordance with the law of the large numbers, he eventually has to get it right.

Lights, camera... action!

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
We take a lead after 3 minutes with Rocchi finally scoring after one splendid pass by Mauri.

I just hope the Samp game is not repeated.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Ledesma is pissing me off really. He is disastrous today.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
0-2 for us.

Mauri is playing one of the best matches of his life.

Amazing counter attack along with Rocchi and Floccari scored one amazing goal.

Dai dai

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I am not watching the game but apparently we have two shots on target and two goals. Why can't we be that effective more often?

I still suspect we might well choke and lose.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Glad I was wrong. To say this win is a massive would be a, well, massive understatement.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amazing. We actually won! :googly:

Lotito should threaten to send our players to a psychiatrist more often. :proud:

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Fantastic! :happy:

+4 now with Siena at home next Sunday. The bad thing is that all three teams in the relegation zone are within five points of us. The good thing is that we couldn't ask for a better match next week, and we desperately need to gain some more ground. Rest of our season is extremely difficult before we have Livorno and Udinese in the final two rounds. Those could very well be decisive relegation games. Needless to say, today's win was huge to give us even a little comfort zone...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Only caught some of the game, including Floccari's brilliant goal. Great result for us, really! B

By the way Kafka, I believe we play Siena this coming Wednesday evening. We really could do with another 3 in that 'un.

Forza Lazio!

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
That's absolutely right, the next round is already midweek. Extremely important anyway...

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I watched the highlights. So weird seeing us actually combining well upfront and scoring beautiful goals. Floccari is playing the way Zarate was supposed to, lots of flair, passes, nice scoring touch. Before he came to us I thought he was a guy who scored lots of headers, kind of like Corradi. Shows how much I don't follow Serie A except for Lazio's games these days. :)

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
So far Floccari has definitely warranted a permanent move. I doubt we can find a better versatile striker on the market for the same price...

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
So far Floccari has definitely warranted a permanent move. I doubt we can find a better versatile striker on the market for the same price...
No doubt about that.
I would even take him instead of Zarate.

By the way, a really nice win with finally some good passing and combination.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts