Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to create a new thread in your forum, but does anyone have any idea where he is? Always enjoy reading his posts and I've noticed the long absence on his part.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
I don't know myself...I got to believe depending on his age he either has started school of some sort or he has just been too busy to post as often as he usually does.

·
Registered
17,549 Posts
Thought about this a few times. Without him Roma is almost a common scum board now like Milan. No, not that bad boys! Keep it up!

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i read some a post of two for him a few days ago. emm but i didn`t remember in which forums were that!

where are you Cacini?

·
Administrator
53,192 Posts
He moved to Rome for the second time and has been busy settling in, that much I got the few times I see him on Msn (Prolly failed to get a season ticket and is too shamed to show his face here :pp).

Remember him saying he had hard time getting hold of a computer, and with decent connection, plus being occupied too much anyway. And also the typical of waning interest, hearing GO12s frustrating moaning 24/7 can keep anyone away from the forums ;) Especially a vagabond like Osci :pp

P.S Only absent for 2 months, but instantly noticeable one either way.

·
Registered
46,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks lads. Hope to see him back.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
His last post I can recall was a long one bashing Baptista, maybe he's so pissed off we signed him he's taken a break for a while. ;)

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
haven't talked to him on msn in a while but he posted the following in an offtopic-thread on 1st of july:

Anyway folks, I'm going back home tomorrow for a wedding this weekend, and before I'm back my roommate will have gone on vacation, and with him his laptop and our neighbour's wireless connection he so graciously, but unkowingly, lends us. So have a good summer everybody!
i'm sure he's fine and will show up pretty soon.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I don't know myself...I got to believe depending on his age he either has started school of some sort or he has just been too busy to post as often as he usually does.
Oh I thought he was at Pre School or Kindergarten so the big day has arrived to join the big boy's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts