1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midfielder-21 years of age
79 matches for Slavia(Sofia), 31 goals for Slavia
10 matches for Bulgaria, 1 goal.

Current Club Slavia but loaned to Hannover where he has scored two goals so far this season, back in Bulgaria he is hyped as being as the next Lechkov and looking to Hannover's last 3 matches of which 2 I have personally watched I must say there is some signs that this guy can really make a break. He has right now started becoming a starter for Hannover and his game seems to be improving notebly. Im confident that with his last couple of matches he has sealed his deal with Hannover.

The next Lechkov maybe not ,but a brilliant player who seems to have a future infront of him certanly.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Saw him not so long ago. Scored from a long distance shot in one game if I remember correctly. How much so you reckon Hannover'll have to fork out for him if they'll want to make the move permanent?

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I do believe that it will be around 1million euro overall but 1/4 of the price is paid threw the loan.Although the price has not been said in the media Bulgarian clubs were trying to sign him and Slavia was not willing to sell him to a Bulgarian club for under 1million but I believe that Hannover will sign him for less mainly because of his loan period.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yankov is back from his injurie worries with a goal, he has pretty much sealed his place in Hannover next season. Good work by the lad

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well he actually sealed his place a few months ago ,right before his injurie ,Hannover then said that he will be a valuable asset in their next year's plans and that they had decided to extend his loan for another year. With his performence today and the goal there is no way Hannover will let him go now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts