Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i know Man have alot of strikers more than any other team in england ,,, but what would you guys think if he plays beside Rud ? skip the who will play as a winger thing ,,, just imagine it ,,,wouldnt be Great ? or he is better now as a winger ?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
He is already playing in a more forward role than a regular winger and the 4-3-3 formation actually ensures that both Ronaldo and Rooney or Giggsy or Smith play with more freedom and mobility just behind the cter forward.One thing he has to improve on is his shooting accuracy and finishing ability in front of goal.Some work to do but he will be a revelation no doubt about it!:)

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Shaf said:
He is already playing in a more forward role than a regular winger and the 4-3-3 formation actually ensures that both Ronaldo and Rooney or Giggsy or Smith play with more freedom and mobility just behind the cter forward.One thing he has to improve on is his shooting accuracy and finishing ability in front of goal.Some work to do but he will be a revelation no doubt about it!:)
:thmbup: Nothing more to add.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Hmmm... and then where will Rooney play? I know that your just asking us to imagine it (which i think would be great if we had a good right winger, no rooney and didnt have 4 great strikers) but as things are NOW we should keep him on the wing! :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yes I agree we need him has a winger because the man has pace and can dribble but (sometimes cant finish). He gets to nervous front of goal.

·
Registered
45 Posts
To be honest I don't see Ronaldo ever playin anywhere except the wing because his best attributes are suited to the playing out wide. Hes a brilliant dribbler and he scares the hell out of every full back in the country but he can't really finish that well so he's not suited to being an out and out striker.

I also think he needs to learn to put some height on his crosses. (Has anyone else noticed that?)

How's he going to stand up to someone like Sol Campbell at centre back? He should stick with bullying Ashley Cole and the other full backs!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I agree with the people who said that they cant see Ronaldo playing as a striker. The boy has tremendous skills, but his finishing lets him down a lot. Or else, he would have already scored a few for us this season. He will never be a good striker.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Shaf said:

couldnt have said it better myself.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Ronaldo will suck as a striker,, + why bench rvn/rooney/smith ..

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Egyptian_Juventino said:

read first what did i post ,, just Imagine that didnt say why wont ,,,
bu the way ..he was a striker befor he come to man utd ,,, so i dont think he will SUCK !

all in all ,,, Ronaldo will be one of the best next 2 years ,,,

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
Ronaldo played as a striker in Portugal and was great. When Sporting played Man Utd, when Ronaldo torn up Man Utd's defense, he was playing as a forward. But I don't want him to play up front, rather see him play in the role he's in now.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Soccer Star said:
Ronaldo played as a striker in Portugal and was great. When Sporting played Man Utd, when Ronaldo torn up Man Utd's defense, he was playing as a forward. But I don't want him to play up front, rather see him play in the role he's in now.
yeh ..at least we have a stiker on the wing who can change a game :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts